Groups Subscriptions is a subscription framework for Groups.
Groups Subscriptions is required with:
For WooCommerce Groups Subscriptions is not required, see Groups WooCommerce – Groups for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows you to sell memberships.
- Integration with Groups PayPal.
- Subscription products define terms and pricing. A dedicated subscription menu provides the facilities to define subscriptions.
- Shortcodes provide a complete checkout experience for subscriptions through PayPal Payments Standard.
- Integration with Groups Jigoshop.
- Subscriptions are handled through Jigoshop products of type Subscription. This extended product type is provided by the Groups Jigoshop plugin.
In user profiles
Groups Subscriptions allows to display subscription information on user profile pages (enabled by default but can be turned off). The setting can be adjusted in Groups > Subscription Settings.
[groups_subscriptions_table] shortcode allows to display information about a user’s subscription.
It supports the following attributes:
status: The subscription status, defaults to
active. It can be a comma-separated list or
*for all subscriptions. Valid values are
active, cancelled, completed, expired, inactive, suspended.
user_id: Defaults to the current user’s id, accepts user id, email or login to display information about a specific user.
show_count: If info about how many subscriptions are listed should be shown. Defaults to
count_0: Message for 0 subscriptions listed.
count_1: Message for 1 subscription listed.
count_2: Message for n subscriptions listed, use %d as placeholder in a customized message.
show_table: If the table should be shown. Defaults to
columns: Which columns should be included. Defaults to all columns. Specify one or more of subscription_id, processor, reference, status, dates, cycle, description, groups, order.