The new 2.4 releases of the Affiliates plugins bring several improvements and fixes, including better filter sections, improved notifications in Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise, along with new options and views for tiers in the Enterprise release.
The Enterprise package now also includes Affiliates MS which allows to run a centralized affiliate system on a WordPress Multisite Network.
Six new extensions bring features including conditional shortcodes, shortcodes that show related product information for referrals, an integration with MailChimp and more.
The new 2.4 releases of the Affiliates plugins bring several improvements and fixes. All versions have improved filter sections that highlight active filters, this makes it easier to relate filters and the results shown. As the filter settings are sticky, it’s good to be reminded of what filters are active when you come back to a screen.
Affiliates Pro and Enterprise now have a more flexible way of notifying about referrals according to their status. This is useful if you only want to send out a notification when a referral has been accepted, which normally means that the corresponding order has been paid for.
Affiliates Enterprise provides a new short code [affiliates_tiers] which renders the tiers related to an affiliate. The shortcode has several options that can be used to customize the output. See the documentation section on Shortcodes for more details.
- Affiliates Is Referred provides shortcodes to show content conditionally based on whether a visitor was referred (or not) by an affiliate.
- Affiliates MS is a solution to maintain a centralized affiliate program for a WordPress Network of sites.
- Affiliates Extra Fields provides an extended affiliate registration form you can use to add additional fields.
- Affiliates 2 MailChimp subscribes affiliates through MailChimp.
- Affiliates WooCommerce Views is a toolbox for the Affiliates WooCommerce integrations which can be used to show order details for an affiliate’s referrals.
- Affiliates Jigoshop Views is a derived version for Jigoshop users.