Affiliates Enterprise

Affiliate program commissions

Hello, i created 1 level affiliate program – Partner and coupon for discounts. I tested and everything is okay. Where i can see the commissions of every partner (3 separate partners). How can i export the data by days and months. Website: bestcare.bg Regards

Continue Reading

3 levels affiliate program

Hello, I just purchased Enterprise Plan. Would you be so kind as to help me setup the 3-level affiliate program as described below? Three levels: 1. Customer; 2. A lead partner who attracts other partners and for this should also receive a percentage. Accordingly, it creates a partner below him (3); 3. A partner (“Vibe”) […]

Continue Reading

log out issue after registration

Hi there i have an issue after my users register for to become an affiliate, it says thank you for registering, but whenever they need to go to their student dashboard or affiliate dashboard the system kicks them out. i need you to get back to me urgently as we are relaunching this in 2 […]

Continue Reading

Referrer: How to see sales?

Hello everybody, yesterday I bought the Enterprise version of Affiliate, installed all the necessary and mandatory plugins. I have sales contacts in Spain, Portugal and France, even if the sales contacts use discount codes created by me, their percentage is valid on the full cost of the product, I tried it with a 100% discount, […]

Continue Reading

Login, after registration redirects to wp login

Greetings, thanks for helping. There are a few things I need to address before I can publish and I would like to address 3 of them here to start. • My affiliate Login/Registration page: https://dev.nanoplanetcbd.com/cbd-affiliate-program/ If I register a Test account here I need to be able to redirect to a custom page explaining the […]

Continue Reading

Count tiers levels

Tags

Hi guys! Hopes everything is good with? I want to have some help/guidelines though I want to create a shortcode where I can show for an affiliate how many tiers who has signed up in each level. Like “You have 20 in level 1” , “You have 13 in level 2” etc etc Been searching […]

Continue Reading

Referral Links No Longer Work

In testing the functions of the site, as of a few days ago, the referral links don’t seem to matter. It assigns every new entry to Direct. The current downline listing does not even list them (Manage Afflilates>Direct>Referred Affiliates). New enrollees do not appear in the lineage of Direct, even though they are listed on […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates woocommerce integration

Hello Everyone, I just purchased Affiliates Enterprise and I am in the process of setting it up. During the settings, it was recommended to install the Affiliates WooCommerce Integration plugin and when I followed the link to start the download it gave me a notice saying: Plugin not found. Could you please advise? Blessings to […]

Continue Reading

Warning: when adding a object or term for rates

Hi guys! Hopes everything is good with you? Using: Affiliate Enterprise Version 4.13.0 I’m playing around with my local sandbox and noticed a warning when I’m trying to add an object or term for rates. “Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /Users/user/ProjectsWP/itthinx/app/public/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-enterprise/lib/ext/includes/class-affiliates-rate.php on line 83” I also […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account