Affiliates Enterprise

Formidable forms show Post Title

Hi! Thanks for a great plugin. I’ve been trying to figure out to how make the Post Title show up in Admins Referrals page and also show it for Affiliates via and with some tweaks like $entry->integration == ‘affiliates-formidable-forms’. When looking in the docs Form Referrals and Leads you can see the post title on […]

Continue Reading

Renewals

My order will expires soon at november 19, 2021… if i’m not going to renew the purchase item, is the feature on my website that i installed affiliates enterprise will stop working or it means that i just stop getting plugin updates? reply please asap

Continue Reading

How to change default confirmation mail and email address

Hello, how do I change the default confirmation mail sent to an affiliate when the user signs up? It shows mywebsite.com/wp-login.php and instead of that, I would prefer it shows mywebsite.com/affiliate-area/ in the mail it sent to users. Also the mail shows it is sent from wordpress@mywebsite.com, how do I change it to be sent […]

Continue Reading

Sender of Email Notification

Hi there, I am having issue of changing the sender of email notification, at the moment, the sender email showing “wordpress@xxxxx.com” (WordPress via ns77.xxxxxx.net) please kindly see if you can provide some indication. Thanks so much.

Continue Reading

Zero amount in commissions

Hello, For a few days I have a problem with commissions, that appears at zero for all orders and affiliates. Before it works very well so I don’t understand what happen. I have the free plugin groups and premium plugin groups woocommerce. I have one formula for one group and another one for a second […]

Continue Reading

Custom formula based on total sale

Hello, I am creating a custom rate based on a formula. My current formula is referral_rate*product_commission. “referral_rate” and “product_commission” are custom made variables created by the following rule: function my_variables( $variables, $rate, $context ) { $vat_rate = 0.055; $product_total = $variables[’t’]*$vat_rate; // FIXME: Find sale total $sale_total = $product_total; $variables[’vat_rate’] = $vat_rate; $variables[’product_total’] = $product_total; […]

Continue Reading

Block affiliate to receive revenue

Hello, I am trying to create a rule that blocks the user from receiving revenues if haven’t sold more than for example 1000$. After the client sold 1000$ in one or more orders that user will receive a rate for every product. In order to do that I tried to use an action filter like […]

Continue Reading

Translation forms

Hello, There are two sentences that I cannot translate, they are the sentences above the login and registration forms. I found these sentences in the dashboard / login.php and registration.php templates but when I modify them it creates a bug. I don’t understand, it is however only text. Do you know how I can do […]

Continue Reading

Zero Amount in comissions

Hello We have Affiliate Enterprise – with 5 level multi tier – 1 product (woocommerce). 5 level down affiliates Aff 1 10% commission 0.10 in rates Aff 2 10% commission 0.10 in rates Aff 3 3% commission 0.03 in rates Aff4 3% commissions 0.03 in rates aff 5 2% commissions 0.02 in rates When aff […]

Continue Reading

How to setup purchase commission with Tiers?

Dear Support, I have the following requirements: Scenarios 1: When any persons bought following items, the persons has product commission: 1. Product A -> 10 commission 2. Product B -> 20 commission 3. Product C -> 30 commission Scenario 2 Also, if Person A refer another Person B who bought Product A, the following will […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account