Affiliates Enterprise

2.5 update causing errors

Greetings, I’m updating to Enterprise 2.5 and I get the following error: Warning: include_once((path)/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-enterprise//lib/core/class-affiliates-dashboard-widget.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in (path)/public_html/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-enterprise/lib/core/wp-init.php on line 1178 Please advise. Thx.

Continue Reading

Referral not showing up (displaying) after 42+ referrals.

I have a superstar referral that is pushing business fast and we want to take care of her. Here’s her statement: “I have 42 FRONT LINE. And at 42, they are no longer auto showing up. The last 3 I gave you are ones you’ll have to ‘appear’ manually. Hope that helps!” Therefore anything in […]

Continue Reading

Count tier referrals

Hi! I’ts possible to make a function that trigger a action when a specific number of refferals are reached? Something like this: if tier 1 >= 4 AND tier 2 >=16 AND tier 3 >= 64 AND tier 4 >= 256 { reset all reffereal associations for this user; } Thanks!

Continue Reading

tiers operating, sales recorded, commissions not showing or calculated

Hi, No commissions are being calculated right now. I set a three tier compensation (20%,10% and 5%) for a monthly subscription with an s2member integration. I ran the first test signing up DavidTest2a, then DavidTest3a underneath 2a, and DavidTest4a under 3a. (all from the same IP, with different emails.) I made a $.60 subscription purchase […]

Continue Reading

Need help with Affiliate Stats

Hi there, We have the affiliates enterprise, and we have been playing around with the short code. Our affiliates need to know WHO purchased from them, which means we need to show a list with First and Last name, and email of every order they got commission. We can’t find how to show this information […]

Continue Reading

Amount not getting credited to referrer

I am using woocommerce with your integration. The correct affiliates are being credited with the sale, however, no ‘Amount’ or ‘Currency’are being listed on the Referral Page. And the generate mass payal generates an empty file. How do I fix this? Thanks!

Continue Reading

Multiple Affiliate Types

Is there a way i can have multiple affiliate type. For example, one affiliate program for store ambassadors and one for housekeepers. These would both be tier one affiliates, they would just have different descriptions and percentage rates.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account