Affiliates Enterprise

Upsell and s2member

Once a user is in the system, I would like to offer an upsell using either s2member pro form or s2member paypal form. How do I make sure the current user is coded to the previous affiliate during the upsell process? Example. I signed up Tim for $47month but Tim decides to upgrade to $147 […]

Continue Reading

Sharing % of referral (commission) with customer

Hi again! I’m trying to do something a little creative here. Following the same scenario as I described in my previous post, i.e. we’re a supplier of products that practitioners (our affiliates) will recommend to their clients. Our affiliates get 25% on sales. I can manage this from the plugin settings. I’d like for our […]

Continue Reading

Manually assign Affiliate to Purchase

Hi. I use AE and PayPal integration…everything looks ok….Or maybe not..?? One thing I can’t see/figure out: How to manually assign and Affiliate to a purchase? when I look at the Payments / Orders – I can click on the order number and I can see every detail of the purchase…. but no reference to […]

Continue Reading

All email notifications being sent twice

Hi there, We have Affiliates Enterprise and woo commerce integration. Currently, everytime an affiliate register on the site or gets credit for a referral, site admin will get 2 identical emails. How can we fix that so we can only ONE email notificatio? Thanks

Continue Reading

Problem with redirect

Hi there, We’ve installed affiliates enterprise and created the default affiliates page. What happens now is, everything an affiliate logs in, he will be redirect to our home page, and then have to manually go back to the affiliate’s page. I saw on the documentation that redirect should be off by default. Anyway, I tried […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Role and Credit

1) Affiliate Role Management When an affiliate registers – it’s created as WP Role: Subscriber. Shouldn’t / how can we have a different role like: Affiliate? (it’s important for admin to able to separate regular subscriber users from Affiliate….. Plus if want to email affiliates only…so we can send different emails, then Subscribers. How can […]

Continue Reading

Tiered Payouts per item, fixed amount.

Greetings, Thanks for writing a wonderful plugin. My client wants to payout $4, $3, $2, $1 to affiliates and tiers PER BOX. And different products are different prices, that are not round numbers, so it would be difficult to get the proper percentage without getting decimal places. I saw another post on the forum here […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account