Affiliates Enterprise

Many Plugins in Enterprise Pack

I purchased and downloaded the Enterprise Version and am looking to use it with WooCommerce. We use Paypal advanced and Intuit as payment processors through woo. Assuming I follow the instructions and install the xx-enterprise-xx.zip and xx-woocommerce.zip what do I do with the rest? What do the rest of these do? Do I need the […]

Continue Reading

S2Member and Paypal Plugin

I understand that if I’m running an S2Member site, there is no need for the Paypal Plugin since the S2Member plugin catches referrals. In this case, is it necessary for /wp-content/plugins/affiliates-paypal/lib/ipn.php to be used in Paypal to report messages back to my s2member site? If not, what do I use instead the s2member ipn? Thank […]

Continue Reading

Tier Pay pays Twice?

I’m not sure what’s going on but this is how I setup my Tier pay: Tier 1 .33 In the settings section I also put .33 as the Default referral calculation value and Default referral calculation to “Referral Rate”. When a member from Direct -> Member 1 -> Member 2 -> makes a referal, Member […]

Continue Reading

Capturing an affiliate isn’t working for me.

Hey guys, so here’s the deal. When an affiliate account is setup, the process is pretty straight forward. I send my tracking ID like this: http://www.ohmethod.com/edcspecial?refid=6 the problem I’m having is that the refid didn’t get captured in the sale. I did not put code around my button on the page so I’m not sure […]

Continue Reading

How to determine which Affiliates sub-plugins are affected by Affiliates Enterprise updates?

Hi, and thanks for your quick support. How do I determine the version number of related Affiliates Pro plugins need to be deactivated and reinstalled with each new upgrade of the Affiliates Enterprise updates? Should I just assume that every update means I need to deactivate, delete, and install every Affiliates Pro plugin and integration? […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account