Affiliates Enterprise

using an affiliate link in an email

if I type this in my email: <a href=”http://www.whatsinatear.com/shop/book-one-the-purpose-of-cancer/?affiliates=3″>http://www.whatsinatear.com/shop/book-one-the-purpose-of-cancer/?affiliates=3</a> this shows up in the email: http://www.whatsinatear.com/shop/book-one-the-purpose-of-cancer/?affiliates=3 but how do i make it so just this shows up: “What’s in a Tear? The Purpose of Cancer?” as a link to click on that tracks the affiliate still?

Continue Reading

Sales team payment

I have a sales team of about 100 and want to grow. I would like to provide them with coupon codes which are linked to their sales figures. Would a monthly payment to the team members be possible with something like a Paypal push once per month? Thanks, Scott

Continue Reading

Tracking technology

Can I ask what sort of tracking is implemented into Affiliates Enterprise? As an affiliate publisher I find it important to know what sort of tracking I’m dealing with, so I want to include that info at my site for my affiliates as well. So what sort of techniques is this plugin using? Cookie? Session? […]

Continue Reading

Invoices for affiliates

Because of local laws, I need to create invoices for every affiliate payout (so they can put it into their books). Since this isn’t a standard feature of Affiliates Pro or Enterprise, I was wondering how you would go about this? Perhaps someone comes up with a creative solution to transform the payout data into […]

Continue Reading

Issue with WC Product Rates Method

We have a problem with orders not completing when the following settings are in place. Affiliates > Settings – Default referral calculation : Referral Amount Method – Default referral calculation value : Affiliates_WC_Method Affiliates_WC_Method::product_rates Affiliates > WooCommerce Integration – [x] Enable product referral rates – Default rate : .20 Products > edit a product > […]

Continue Reading

Coupon and referrers

Hi, I have an agent that have few referrers under him. Each one of them has is own coupon. Each one of them can get different % comission. For example – 1 sale with ‘x’ coupon that belongs to Jonh (under Gilad) i need gilad to get 15% comission and John 5% comission from the […]

Continue Reading

Code to add to thank you page

What code do I add to the “thank you” page to record the referral? Here is my page: http://event.attendstar.com/event/show/god-of-all-glory-belleville The value I want to record is total tickets purchased not the sales amount. Each ticket = 1 point Also the cart is located at event.attendstar.com/…… And sign-up is at attendstar.com/partner Is this a problem?

Continue Reading

Tiers and Referrals

I’m having a difficult time setting up Tiers. We will only be using Affiliates in association with Coupon Codes and WooCommerce. Can you provide basic instructions to add “FRED” a Tier 1 Affiliate, and add a second Affiliate “JOHN” a tier 2, who was referred by “FRED.” Currently, I am experiencing something odd, when I […]

Continue Reading

Tiers referral

I have Enterprise setup with tiers configured. I don’t have open enrollment into the affiliate program. All new affiliates are referred by existing affiliates. Where in “Manage Affiliates” do I credit a referral for the new affiliate to the referring affiliate?

Continue Reading

EDD Integration, custom links, and custom confirmation emails

Hi, this plugin seems feature rich but I’m having a hard time working a few things out. It will be great if you can help me with these three (probably simple!) questions. I’ve had a good look through the documentation but can’t really find the info… 1. I can’t see how this integrates with EDD. […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account