Affiliates Pro

Guidelines & Rules

Before you request support: Please read the documentation Search – many questions have already been answered, searching the site can give you immediate results. If you have not found an answer to your question, please post it in the appropriate section. Submitting a topic Be concise and precise: post one topic per single issue or […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Dashboard not working

The Affiliate is registered and was able to view the dashboard before. Thanks Posted the below earlier today, but it won’t allow me to post a response – so here is my response – “We had set up our affiliates dashboard page, which was working fine, but we recently ran a system upgrade and it […]

Continue Reading 1

Affiliate Dashboard not working

We had set up our affiliates dashboard page, which was working fine, but we recently ran a system upgrade and it is no longer visible to the affiliate or site admin. It now says: “Registration If you are not an affiliate, you can join the affiliate program here: Registration is currently closed.” I would love […]

Continue Reading 1

Affiliates Pro doesnt activate

I set up Affiliates and Woocoemrce Integation Lifgt sucessfully. I needed to set varous rates for products so I bought Affiliates Pro and that deisnt want to activate. I tried to deactivate Woocomerce Integration light and activate pro but that desnt work. I have Affilate pro in 4.10 verison and WooCommerce 4,7 and wordpress n […]

Continue Reading 1

Calculate commissions with discount coupon

In the example of an affiliate: Allocate a 20% commission on all sales, If he has a coupon to give to the affiliate’s followers for 10% discount Is it possible to calculate a commission minus the coupon discount? On orders where your coupon has been used? If he has sales without the coupon the commission […]

Continue Reading 1

Loyalty point

Any woocommerce loyalty point system that suit well for itthinx? I need a system that the agent have two layers, and when end user make a purchase, he will receive point that can use for deduction or claim product during next purchase.

Continue Reading

Payouts

Can someone explain how i payout my customers in english please. I have read through all the guides and i still dont understand how to pay them via paypal or any other way. It does not appear how it does in the instructions, i do not have a presta shop or know what that is! […]

Continue Reading

Duplicate Referrals Still Appearing

Hi – I submitted a topic on October 14th that I had duplicates appearing in my referrals lists. I unchecked the “Allow Duplicates” in the settings as you instructed but I’m still getting them. I can send you a screen shot. In the most previous case it duplicated earnings from an order twice (3 total) […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account