Affiliates Pro

Binary Affiliate Network

Hey there! Hope you have an ides a solution.. I wanna use Affiliate Pro with WooCommerce to build a Binary Network for just one product with different flavors.. That means, that I need to manage an affiliate of another affiliate of another affiliate.. It sounds difficult? I know 🙂 We wanna become a new affiliate.no1.. […]

Continue Reading

Bulk remove Affiliates

I made the big mistake of using one of your extensions which auto create affiliates from existing users ( cant remember the name ). This was a really stupid thing to do and now i need to remove them. I have been doing it one by one but with over 500 affiliates of which i […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Referrals & Custom Fields

We want to be able to … if someone signs up as a member to manually give them to a affiliate member. For example family member signs up and give out link improperly so we want to be able to give them to them. 🙂 Also the extra fields we want to add the field […]

Continue Reading

Coupon refereals not working

Hey, Kento / Antonio. I’m in a big big distress. Woocommerce Coupons for affiliates must be working today or i’ll lose this client, with the whole work already done. I think I’ve followed your configuration instructions, and i’ve read every thread in the forum related to this issue. I dont get referals to my affiliates […]

Continue Reading

Inoperative referrals

Hi, I had the plugin installed and made one referral, then deactivated the plugin for some time, and now using it again. The referral I made in the past is now as inoperative and not registering hits, how can I make it active and registering hits and referrals as normal?

Continue Reading

Getting problems with our plugin “Maintanance”

Warning: Missing argument 2 for Affiliates_Banner::add_meta_boxes() in …/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-pro/lib/ext/wordpress/class-affiliates-banner.php on line 2 I asked them for support. Answer: The problem is your use affiliate-plugin. Hopefully you don’t say the same. It started with the new option “affiliate-banner”. I’m using this plugin: Maintenance

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account