Affiliates Pro

Can’t Manually add a referral to an affilliate…

Im getting this error message:The referral has not been created. Duplicate? Non of my Paypal Express Sales are being registered as referrals. Not even as direct. When I try to add these to an affilliate manually I get the error message: The referral has not been created. Duplicate? 911 help please!

Continue Reading

How can I customize the email sender?

I’ve just installed affiliate pro and, making some fake affiliates to test automatic emails, I noticed that the sender is my username in my bluehost account. I need it to be my business email (info@pendantdesign.com) and not whatever@box926.bluehost.com. How can I set this up? Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

Unable to reply to excisting forum post

Hi, IN the last couple of days i have several times replied to questions you asked or responded to your answers here in the forum, but it seems your system is not saving ANY of my replies i post. I am only able to create new topics, not respond to excisting topics. ******************** Below response […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates pro paypal not detecting payments and attributing sales

Tags

Hi there, Just bought affiliates pro, added the paypal plugin set up as described: [affiliates_paypal_form] [/affiliates_paypal_form] I am using a shortcode plugin for the paypal button: http://mohsinrasool.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/paypal-pay-buy-donation-cart-button-wordpress-shortcode/ The shortcode is placed between the [affiliates_paypal_form] [/affiliates_paypal_form] e.g. [affiliates_paypal_form][paypal_button type=”buynow” name=”three Card  Reading” amount=”17″][/affiliates_paypal_form] The sale is processed by paypal but the The affiliates pro plugin is not […]

Continue Reading

Visits & Referrals Empty in Admin

We have two admin users on our WordPress site with Woocommerce and Affiliates Pro installed. The Affiliates Pro plugin appears to be tracking visits and referrals correctly. Both users can see data in the “Referrals” tab for completed sales. However, in the dashboard one of our admins sees no data in “Visits & Referrals” or […]

Continue Reading

Why are new affiliate sign ups directed to wp-login and not affiliate area ??

Tags

I am really confused, hope you can help. Why when a new affiliate register are they given the link to wp-login ??? Why are they not given a link to the affiliate area. I just now signed up on your demo product at http://affiliates-share.itthinx.org/affiliate-area/ Username: sibxxxx Password: —– http://affiliates-share.itthinx.org/wp-login.php What is the point of sending […]

Continue Reading

Get PayPal Email at sign up

Is it possible to edit the sign up form so users have to provide their PayPal email at sign up. I added the PayPal email for my excising test affiliate, manually as an attribute. If i now use the shortcode on affiliate profile page: affiliates_affiliate_profile edit_name=”true” edit_attributes=attr? How can i know the paypal attr number […]

Continue Reading

New user signup problem

Hi I am busy setting up things and done a couple of test user registrations, but i have noticed that when i register a new affiliate they are only being registered as normal wp subscribers, and even they received the email with the passw , they cant log into the affiliate area. **** Is there […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account