Affiliates Pro

Commission on subscription products

I have a product that use subscriptions, and as a sample is set up like this: $19.00 / month with a 30-day free trial and a $75.00 sign-up fee So my question is : will the affiliate commission be calculated on the sign up fee and then also the monthly subscription, or will an affiliate […]

Continue Reading

Group Based Affiliate Rates

Hello, Here’s the scenario I have. I am using groups which helps solve dynamic pricing issues but I also need to have members of a certain group earn a different commision on select products. How might I accomplish this? Perhaps there’s an existing thread (which I haven’t found) that addresses this.

Continue Reading

Admin Email Notification Issue

Hi guys, Hope all is well. We have some problem in admin email notification with Affiliates Pro. We just updated the plugin from 2.2.1 to 2.7.0 and from then admin won’t receive any email if there’s a referral. We have set the settings as stated in the docs as well as checking spam folder as […]

Continue Reading

notification URL 404 errors

Tags

Hi, we purchased affiliates pro in order to integrate Affiliates with Ecwid: We have a problem related with tracking of sales. The ION Cannon endpoint URL created returns a a 404 errors when we use the “Test endpoint” function in our Ecwid account under System Settings > API. This is the notification URL: http://www.pranatur.com/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-ecwid/ion.php?key=6f3104debc1a598394388a2fc742dd11 Unfortunately, […]

Continue Reading

Ecwid notification URL 404 errors

Dear, We purchased affiliates pro in order to integrate Affiliates with Ecwid: We have a problem related with tracking of sales. The ION Cannon endpoint URL created in Ecwid System Settings > API returns a a 404 errors when we use the “Test endpoint” function on the admin side of Ecwid The same error message […]

Continue Reading

Guest purchases are not given to affiliates

Hi! I have just purchase Affiliate Pro Woocommerce and Affiliate Permanent. Everything work really well except one thing… if the guest is not creating an account, the order is not given to the affiliates. Even if they go trough the affiliate’s link. We tried several way and with account and with permanent link the order […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account