Affiliates Pro

Subscriptions and Affiliates

Hi, after reading and searching the forums, i’m confused about how subscriptions are handled by the affiliates (i have woocommerce subscriptions, affiliates pro and woocommerce integration light). When looking at the referral calculations i just get the 4 options for “none” or “referral” rates. do these percentage rates relate to the single first month payment […]

Continue Reading

Referral by product quantity

Hi Kento, I am very frustrated with the setup of Affiliates Pro for getting it to allocate referral amounts to an affiliate based on a fixed amount and by the number of products in the customer’s shopping cart. Therefore please let me explain again what I am trying to do. Every affiliates is assigned a […]

Continue Reading

Referral amount calculation

I have a unique coupon code for a promoter for certain items. For example coupon code xy is associated with promoter John for item A only. Coupon code xy is included in the attributes section of Affiliate Pro. Therefore if a customer orders: 1) One number of item A and inputs coupon code xy during […]

Continue Reading

Delete affiliate not working

Hi, thanks for taking a sec. When I try to delete a registered affiliate they are not being deleted and I(admin) receives a new notification of a new affiliate registration. How can I delete and affiliate or at least make their account inactive? Thanks for your help & patience, Yohan

Continue Reading

affiliates pro & woo integration – credit amount incorrect?

Hi, thanks for taking a sec. I’m not seeing “Affiliates > Setup” and having the ability to select “Affiliates_WC_Method::product_rates” as noted in woo integration. I’ve set up the default amount as .10 in woo integration & affiliates settings/referral rate .10 I added a product and set the affiliate amount to.05, but the credit given to […]

Continue Reading

Contact Form 7 Affiliate

I purchased the program thinking a website could direct a person to my site then when the person submitted a form the website owner would be logged so i could pay them a commission, but after exploring the software I cannot find this option. Any ideas? Warm regards, Ash

Continue Reading

Affiliate Notification

I have gone in and checked all the necessary settings and my affiliates and I are not receiving notification when a sale is credited to them. Prior to March 2014, affiliates and I were receiving notifications, but now neither of us are. Their account is still credited but notification is not sent out to either […]

Continue Reading

Total and currency are empty for affiliate order

I just had an affiliate order, but the values for Total and Currency are empty. The individual product is set to a referral rate of .2 and the global setting has been left empty. The referral shows in the system as accepted, and the order is now completed, but there is no reported Total or […]

Continue Reading

Cancelled orders does not deletes automaticatly

I bought Affiliates Pro but I am not very happy because I do not know why the cancelled orders, or not confirmed TPV orders stills adding the sale as confirmed. Is there any way to dont count not paid orders as or should admin do it manually? Same thing with bank transfer orders, should them […]

Continue Reading

Customised link to a product page not working

I need some help with the customised affiliates link. My webdesigner thinks the affiliates username plugin may be having a conflict with one of my other plugins or a page. She tested her rocko affiliate link, and it wasn’t redirecting properly, so she changed the url to display like this instead http://hypnobirthinggoldcoast.com.au/aff/rocko So now that […]

Continue Reading

Paying individual affiliates

Is there a way of marking individual affiliates as paid? I tend to pay my affiliates through either store credit, paypal payment or send them product of the same value… and want to be able to mark each affiliate manually as paid. Let me know… Tim

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account