Affiliates Pro

No “Affiliates > WooCommerce Integration” item in menu or “Affiliates tab” on product pages

I bought the Affiliate Pro plugin this week. The documentation refers to “Affiliates > WooCommerce Integration” as an item that should appear on the menu and it does not as shown in this screenshot http://screencast.com/t/AD3WY32BcsmW. In addition, I don’t see an Affiliates tab on the product pages either.

Continue Reading

error message

Hello, After the installation of affiliate pro take this message: You are running PHP with BCMath Arbitrary Precision Mathematics disabled. Your Affiliates plugin will use substitute functions, but you should seriously consider getting BCMath enabled to avoid loss of precision. Is there a solution for this and how to implement it?? Thank you Ilias

Continue Reading

Paypal IPN Url

Hi We note in the setup for the paypal extension for Affiliates Pro that you specify an IPN url to use. We currently use our own url to feedback data which triggers an email to the customer with activation code. If we use the url you provide this then means our triggers will not be […]

Continue Reading

TypeError: $.plot is not a function

Dear Sir or Madam, When I had tried to render graph by using your shortcode I got an error: “TypeError: $.plot is not a function”, which applies to code line – ” $.plot($(“#affiliate-graph-1″),data,options);”, so I took embed javascript code, that was generated by PHP function attached to shortcode, including above-named line. I added “missing” flot […]

Continue Reading

Referral currency and amount not displayed

Hi, I need a support. I start to use Affiliates Pro after using Affiliates. And I set in Affiliates>Setting below. Default referral calculation -> Referral Amount Default referral calculation value -> 100.0 there is a sentence. it says These settings will be used to calculate amounts, if no specific settings are given for an affiliate. […]

Continue Reading

Shortcodes for affiliates not working properly

Unfortunately following short codes do not work as described here: https://www.itthinx.com/documentation/affiliates/setting-up-affiliate-resources/setting-up-an-affiliate-profile-page/. 1. the short code referral.rate for the affiliate referral rate does not work. The referral rate is not displayed although it has been set. Could you please explain why it does not work or give me the correct short code. At present we have […]

Continue Reading

Referral rate not calculating correct percentage

I’m a new Affiliate Pro user. Using the WooCommerce integration. I’ve setup the referral rate at product level for 0.4 (40%), however, it appears that Affiliate Pro is calculating the referral rate at 10% when I placed a test order. Any idea why this is happening?

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account