Affiliates Pro

Not receiving emails when affiliate signs up

Hello, When I sign up a fake account I do not receive the confirmation email that it says is sent. I have tried sending it several times. I have a contact form on the domain that sends just fine. I had to change the email address on my main wordpress install and I am wondering […]

Continue Reading

remove dashboard widget

I need to remove the dashboard widget – I can just swipe the code from the plugin ir I can add something to the theme functions file but I’d rather do it directly in the plugin settings. Can this be done/ did I miss something? Thanks. EDIT (as I can’t find how to reply – […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates on a Subdomain

Assuming that you want to have your affiliates link to http://www.example.com and your sales are handled through a subdomain, e.g. http://store.example.com, where the Affiliates plugin is also installed, we need to get the system to recognize that an affiliate has referred the customer to the primary domain. So how can that be done? One approach […]

Continue Reading

Customizing New Affiliate Welcome Email

I searched the forums and did find questions about this, but no answers… I want to customize the welcome email to include more than it currently does and to include a link back to affiliate info page. How do I do this? Also, I use affiliates by username and would love to change the link […]

Continue Reading

Log Out button redirect

I am using the shortcode and when I click “Log Out” I am getting redirected to (I changed my actual website to mywebsite.com for this example) Log out Is there a way I can hard code a page to redirect to? I think I found the code in the class-affiliates-shortcodes.php. I wasn’t sure how to […]

Continue Reading

Customizing my IPN script

Great affiliate plugin… have the PayPal pro version. So I already have a complex IPN.php script on my site, and just want to record purchases. On my site, I don’t use the PayPal form, but rather just the email links for various products. Is there a way that I can continue to use my custom […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates pro & paypal not tracking sales

Hi, I purchased affiliates pro for my woocommerce site. The issue is that i cant seem to get the plugin to track an affilaite referal when someone buys somethings off my site. I see downloadable PDFs and have tried multiple tests to try and see if this is working, but doesnt. It tracks the HITS […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account