Affiliates Pro

email invitation

HI there, I understand how to use the affiliate area and how referrals work. Just wondering if there is a way to display an email invitation box to friends that inherently includes the affiliation. In other words, say a customer has bought through woocommerce, comes to the end of the transaction, they see an invite […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Hello there, We have purchased, downloaded and tried to install your Affiliate Pro plugin but the plugin refuses to be installed and produces the following fatal error: Warning: require_once(/var/sites/i/[our website address]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/affiliates/lib/ext/includes/class-affiliates-update.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/i/[our website address]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-pro/lib/ext/wp-init.php on line 2 We currently have installed on our site […]

Continue Reading

Double notifications on Contact Form 7

Hi. My Direct account is recieving thier email notifications just fine. My affiliates are also recieving their notifications for referrals. But when an affiliate recieves a referral so does my direct account. How do i prevent the direct referral from getting all the affiliate notifications as well. I have the emails set up normaly within […]

Continue Reading

Add a new custom Affiliate attribute

Hi, how can i Add a new custom Affiliate attribute? I need to add a custom attribute like Bank Account Name and Bank Account Number information to pay commission to affiliate, because here in my country doesn’t use paypal as a major payment service, we mostly use direct bank transfer. Thank you very much for […]

Continue Reading

Problems with referrals

Hi, I need some help, please. All referrals (total of 9) from the only affiliate I have are marked as accepted and he is expecting to receiving his commissions. The problem is that only 2 orders (from those 9) were completed (paid) by my costumers. Apparently, Affiliates Pro plugin does not know that. Am I […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account