Affiliates Pro

Duplicate Accounts created

for some reason…when i test the signup for an affiliate….it creates two affiliates on signup and if you look in the database….two affiliate ids are associated to one user id

Continue Reading

Affiliate Role

Hi there… Is there a way to assign a specific role to the affiliate when they sign up. Meaning, I would like to have the user sign up and automatically be an affiliate in our system. Can we do that or is that something I must handle manually?

Continue Reading

Direct discount in cart

Hi, This might be a dumb question but i was unable to find an answer yet. I purchased your plugin and installed it in a wordpress website with woo commerce.I was wondering if it was possible to apply the “Commissions pending payment” directly in the total of the cart ? For example, when a user […]

Continue Reading

Questions

We\’re using affiliates pro/affiliates woocommerce/affiliates add this sharing plugin combo and having users curate our ecommerce shop and share – then comp\’ing them on the sale Bunch of questions: 1.Is there any way to blast affiliate messages? ie to all affiliates on their dashboard 2.Is there a short code for their referral rate (ie to […]

Continue Reading

Permission Question

is it logical to think that if i’ve created a user role called affiliates in wp that i should also be checking the box under options that says affilate access to give them access?

Continue Reading

Shortcode

What is the shortcode for the amount we are paying hte affiliate – ie 20% of total — i don’t want to show them total order, just what their referral fee is is there a way to collect country and track by country?

Continue Reading

Registration Form/Profile

I need to add more fields on both of these. How? a) Field names I need to include are Company Name Town State Country Email Cell Phone Website b) when user registers this automatically creates wordpress user yes? but where do these requests show up in admin – under users/pending? or? i’m just a little […]

Continue Reading

Dashboard

I find the dashboard really not intuitive – seems to be modular block pieces and you can include what you want. Hoping there are major updates forthcoming – in interim how can we do the following a. get segmented action per channel ie facebook, twitter, email, website etc b. Get data on your most valuable […]

Continue Reading

Referral currency and amount not displayed, and some other issues/questions.

Hi, I have several issues/questions and need some expert support. 1. I can clearly see referral sales is recorded and shown with the [affiliates_woocommerce_orders auto_limit=”50″] shortcode. time of the purchase, product bought, total amount are all showing but the “Referral Amount” is empty. I use ACM::by_sales for the referral amount calculation. 2. gives me number […]

Continue Reading

Email Notification

The email notifications that go to users/admin are beyond vague. How do we customize so this gets sent along with you have a referral message and what file is it? what product the referred user bought how much the referral is in commission $$ email address of who bought any way to add what country […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account