Affiliates Pro

Affiliates MS not working

Hi I have setup affiliates and affiliates MS with woocommerce integration. If have setup everything as per instructions but referals that arrive on site other than the target site are not attributing sales or visits. For example: I send someone to a subsite http://******.com/food?partner=2 When they end up making a purchase on my target site […]

Continue Reading

Installing update

I’ve downloaded the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads folder. The instructions say ‘If you are using Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise, proceed as if you were installing the plugin as outlined in Installing Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise.’ I follow these instructions and receive the error message ‘Destination folder already exists.’ Do […]

Continue Reading

PayPal Mass Payment File

Hey, sorry to bug you again. I just want to understand what the steps are to paying affiliates month after month with their residual commissions from the subscriptions they referred. After I download the file and upload/send the money via paypal… Do I hit the “close referrals” tab after I download the file every month? […]

Continue Reading

More info needed about shortcodes

I’ve purchased Affiliate Pro and I have a few issues I’d like some more information on, I can’t seem to find this in the documentation: 1. Affiliate Stats The way the short code displays the stats is VERY compressed. Here is small example VisitsHitsReferralsRatio 0 0 0 0 All the columns even the headings seem […]

Continue Reading

Coupon Codes

Coupon code for affiliate pro woocommerce Hi, I see the new feature – coupon codes, Does this mean i can set a coupon code which affiliates can promote then when a customer uses this code the affiliate will get credited with the commission rate set. If so how do i set this up as there […]

Continue Reading

Setting Affiliate Commissions

I am using Affiliates Pro Plugin on WooCommerce Okay, here is my situation. Usually I need to provide all affiliates 70% of the commission for each sale except for 1 or 2 products where I want to take the commission down to 50%. I tackled the first part by going to Affiliates > Settings and […]

Continue Reading

Commission Structure

Hi, I bought the affiliates pro woo commerce thinking I could create a commission structure like this 25% -1st 30 referrals 20% referrals 30-100 10% referrals above 100 I can’t find an option to do so. I just looked and it looks like your enterprise supports this kind of thing. Is this right? I spent […]

Continue Reading

Confirmation email from SITENAME instead of WORDPRESS?

Currently, the registration confirmation emails are sent from “WordPress@domain.com” and the Name attribute is also “WordPress”. Is there a way to change this to the site name so that the email doesn’t confuse to the new affiliate? Perhaps there could be an option to use WooCommerce’s email function to send these emails? Please advise, Thanks.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account