Affiliates Pro

Short Code Blocks

Are there common things that stop the affiliate pro short codes from working? I am using woocommerce, a custom child theme and some pluggins (mostly woo pluggins). I have read that turning off pluggins can solve the problem blocking the shortcodes, but all the pluggins I have running I need. Thanks!

Continue Reading

Unable to install Affiliate Pro

Have just purchase Affiliate Pro but have been unable to install. I have followed advice from Support and Readme file but i continue to get the message; “Unpacking the package… Installing the plugin… The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plugin install failed.” I have installed several Plugins on my site […]

Continue Reading

How do you create an affilaite area?

I have affiliates that want to be able and log in and see their clicks and sales. I am not seeing a place to have them log in. I was hoping that the affiliates would be sent an email with log in information after they were created their own unique link????

Continue Reading

updating plugin

I have Affiliate Pro and Affiliate Pro for WooCommerce but am unable to update my plugin in WordPress. It says unable to do automatic update and when I try to download from membership area I don’t see the zip files. I don’t even see Affiliate Pro listed in my membership area so I am not […]

Continue Reading

Upgrade to Paypal integration

I purchased affiliates pro and i have a shopping function integrated in my site; no pay pal button on the site, rather it is built into the theme. I do not see a way to track payments made so my assumption is i have to upgrade to paypal integration? Can you tell me if it […]

Continue Reading

Referrals for Affiliates

Hi, This is what I’d like to achieve with the Affiliates Pro plugin but need some expert help on the details of how to implement it. First of all, affiliates of our site get commission based on the total amount of money spent by their referrals. So instead of using clicks and visits, we use […]

Continue Reading

Recurring comissions not clear

Limit / Timeout If set to 0, there is no time limit for referrals on recurring payments granted to the initial affiliate. Any other number will limit new referrals for a subscription to so many days after the initial referral. Is this timeout like… after 1 year they stop getting commissions? Or is this a […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account