Affiliates Pro

Not sending confirmation email and clairification questions

Hello. We purchased the Affiliates Pro Woo Commerce version and are having a little difficulty with getting it to work. 1. We do not want affiliates to be able to register themselves online. We will enter the affiliate information. However, we would still like our affiliates to be able to login to see their stats. […]

Continue Reading

“Tiering” Referral Rates

I read https://www.itthinx.com/documentation/affiliates/affiliate-program-management/managing-affiliates/editing-an-affiliate/adding-affiliate-attributes/setting-referral-rates-or-commissions And I searched the forum, and this is the closest solution I found: https://www.itthinx.com/topic/affiliates-pro-different-products-different-commisions/ I don’t want to “tier” via affiliates having sub-affiliates like the Enterprise version does. Here is what I am trying to do: Default = 20% commission If total sales exceed $10,000/month, then 25% commission If total sales exceed […]

Continue Reading

Error message

Hi, I got these error messages on top of the dashboard page. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/30/11045530/html/beta/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-pro/lib/ext/wordpress/class-affiliates-graph-renderer-wordpress.php on line 2 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/30/11045530/html/beta/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-pro/lib/ext/wp-init.php on line 2 can you please help! thanks,

Continue Reading

New version 2.4.1

Hi, Just got a message in the plugin page, “There is a new version of Affiliates Pro available. View version 2.4.1 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.” From where can I download the new version Affiliates pro? thank you,

Continue Reading

Affiliates menu item does not show up after instalation

Hello, I have purchased Affiliates Pro plug-in form your company along with woocommerce integration. Right now we have been trying to configure and check it on our test server to work with our e-commerce platform. However, we have come a cross some difficulties. I have done all steps according to readme file during installation. After […]

Continue Reading

Email Digest

Hi there, I’ve purchased aff pro for s2member and the import users plugin… Is there any way I can email my affiliates monthly with a report on what they’ve achieved…clicks, refferals etc. Cheers! Ryan

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account