Affiliates Pro

Generate Coupons to Affiliates

Is possible solution for auto-generating coupons in WooCommerce with username and auto assign them to affiliates? Example: John Madison create new account with username john. System atomatically create new coupon with prefix (AFF) and create new coupon: AFFjohn. This coupon show in affiliate area to John. If not possible, need someone who can do extension […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate id isn’t working

Hi Kento, I tested 3 affiliates, first one without recording, everything went as planed. second time I created (for the affiliate tutorial) another affiliate, when I bought through the second his link, the first one got the referal commission. the third time I cleaned the cookies of my computer and bought again through the second […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate commission per product

Hi Kento, Great program you wrote! I only can’t figure out how I can add different commission values to different products (default) and best also to different affiliates (for a few co-creators). Couse I got my warm network whom are willing to walk the extra mile and my cold network whom just post a banner. […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate profile

Hi Kento, sorry last one for today, all documentation is clear but this one I can\’t get my head around it. It\’s about the profile page for the affiliates, most important that they can edit their info and paypal email. this is what i posted on my blog, but only the first part works. I […]

Continue Reading

Form

Hi, On my webpage I am trying to get a affiliate form that is at the same time a registration form: [affiliates_registration_extra_fields extra_fields_text=”organisation|Organisation,job|Job title,telephone|Telephone number,country|Country,city|City” terms_post_id=”1231″ redirect=”true” redirect_to:”URL”]. At the moment a user clicks submit, I need to redirect that user to a webpage were my Paypal button is located (placing the URL in above […]

Continue Reading

Is there a way to automatically apply a discount to customers cart rather than the referrer?

Hi guys, I have recently bought Affiliates Woocommerce Pro and also Affiliates Pro Paypal (which works better with my other plugins). My question is: Is there any addon or integration i can use so that when a customer comes in though the specific affiliate link, a discount is AUTOMATICALLY applied to their shopping cart? I […]

Continue Reading

Product link rather than side wide?

Hello, Let’s say my affilaites link is http://www.abc.com?abc_link=4 that takes them to the homepage. Now let’s say i want my affiliate to be able to link to a specific product http://www.abc.com/great-product/ What would the affiliate link be for them to link to that product?

Continue Reading

HTML error affiliate-area

Hi the affiliate area gives an error it get’s in conflict with my wootheme I beleave: Affiliate Area I hope you can help me soon, cause I’m about to use my pages as a demo for a new customer, for whom I want to install Affiliate Pro for Woocommerce too. thanks in advance Kind Regards, […]

Continue Reading

Can’t See Affiliate Login Form

Hi, Sorry, I’m sure this is something simple as I’m just getting started, but I used the ‘Generate’ to create the affiliate page, then I adjusted some text around the auto-generated shortcodes…. But I can’t see an affiliate login form?? Thanks Rooze

Continue Reading

Bought wrong plugin (oops)

I plan to set up store fronts for a local business and got the S2 integration pack, when what I should have purchased was the Ecwid integration pack. How can the switch be orchestrated? My username is ohgmoney. Receipt No:1900-6274-4601-4937

Continue Reading

[referrer_user] shortcode is not working

Hi I purchased the plugin a few days ago and the shortcode is not working on my site. You can use the following url: tollfreemoney.com?affiliates=admin and underneath the registration form it says “referred by:” which is where you should see the username “admin” but for some reason it is not showing up anymore. Also as […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates WooCommerce Integration Update Error

The Auto Update for the WooCommerce Integration plugin for Affiliates Pro keeps showing the following error: An error occurred while updating Affiliates WooCommerce Integration: Update package not available.. I am updating everything else without any issues on my blog, but this problem has been persistent since the Update Nag was first seen. Please fix this. […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account