Affiliates Pro

Not recording referrals

Hello, we have affiliates pro running and recently updated. We are using WordPress and woocommerce. The Affiliates Pro is not recording referrals. Did 3 test purchases from 2 different referrals. Is there some other plugin required to integrate woocommerce with Affiliates Pro or is there some other issue that we should check on? Thank you.

Continue Reading

Affiliates pro & buddypress/buddyboss

Hi there, We are using BuddyBoss and Affiliates Pro to register new referred users/members in our community. Also, to give commissions to the referee for the paid memberships. Initially, we tried the free version, and traffic, and referrals were captured perfectly fine. Since we upgraded to Affiliates Pro, it does not show in the members’ […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Software

Hi there, I need help with this software. it’s installed on our website We sell products on-line, our affiliates share their unique link/code with clients and these clients follow this particular link/code to potentially make a purchase. The affiliate receives a commission for all sales made using their link/code The issue – The client makes […]

Continue Reading

Problem with login/registration buttons

I purchased the Affiliates Pro & The Affiliates Coupon extension. Everything is working great except 1 problem. The Login button and Registration buttons overlap, blocking each other (link to my site) https://primabreed.com/affiliate-area/ How can I fix this? Can I add css for extra padding between them?

Continue Reading

Anything counts

Hi. I’ve just purchased Affiliates Pro and start testing on my website but as an affiliate, I cannot see any counts, no visits and no referals at all. 🙁 Please support.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account