Affiliates Products

price per affiliates to each product

I purchased this plugin because I mistakenly thought I could give a referral rate per affiliates to each product and when user (that he refer) buy product the affiliates will get the rate that i set, i understand that the plugin not do this… is Affiliates WooCommerce Integration do it? and if so can i […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate codes

Hello, we are having a hard time customizing the codes for affiliate’s. How can we do “mary20” and not fww1234 auto codes? Thank you

Continue Reading

Can you block affiliates unless they have perchased

I am looking at getting Affiliates Products and what i am thinking of doing is having say 3 or 4 different products but the Affiliate cant be an affilaite unless they have bought the product. So say the affilaite buys product 1 they can then earn a commision on product 1 but if they refers […]

Continue Reading

Presales Questions

Hey , is there any possibility to get in touch with somebody from the sales team? I have the following question: Lets say I have a product which costs 100USD , but this product belong to 3 parties. Now I want to be able to provide a specific share per person. Person one gets lets […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro Product Code with ID

Hi, I have Woocommerce, Affiliate pro + Integration Light installed (avinoamlerner.com). As a newbie, I would like to learn and be able to explain to those who sign up to be an affiliate, in bullets points, the steps they need take once registered and logged into their Affiliate Area. More specifically how and where do […]

Continue Reading

Referral Rate by Product

I initally configured my Affiliates Pro to have a percentage rate only for certain products. The products tab has disappeared from my products now and I am not sure how to correct this and require some assistance. It seemed to disable by itself some time ago, possibly when an upgrade happened. I would also like […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account