Affiliates Users

Guidelines & Rules

Before you request support: Please read the documentation Search – many questions have already been answered, searching the site can give you immediate results. If you have not found an answer to your question, please post it in the appropriate section. Submitting a topic Be concise and precise: post one topic per single issue or […]

Continue Reading

Referrer: How to see sales?

Hello everybody, yesterday I bought the Enterprise version of Affiliate, installed all the necessary and mandatory plugins. I have sales contacts in Spain, Portugal and France, even if the sales contacts use discount codes created by me, their percentage is valid on the full cost of the product, I tried it with a 100% discount, […]

Continue Reading

Change Affiliate Link

Hi There, prior to purchasing this I watched a few tutorials and saw affiliate links were able to be changed by the affiliate (https://website.com.au/?affiliates=2 – changing to something like https://website.com.au/?shopwithbonnie) I have been all over the plugin from the shop and user end and cannot find where this happens.

Continue Reading

Generic rate for all products

Hello, I just installed Affiliates Pro & WooCommerce integration on my site. If I have an affiliate agreement whereby if their customer follows a link for one product then buys another product on my site, i pay them a commission. Do I just need to leave object and term blank when setting up their rate […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate View

Hi, I have set up my affiliate page on my woocommerce site where affiliates can register/login. I have manually registered all of my existing affiliates however, when they login on the affiliate page, they are unable to see any stats such as who they have referred, their earnings and traffic etc. None of the affiliates […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate registering do not show up in Manage Affiliates

Hello – I have installed and activated Affiliates Pro as well as generated an “Affiliate Area” My settings are set to pending approval> When a new affiliate registers on the affiliate link page that was generate they receive an email acknowledging the sign up and identifies that it is pending approval. When I go to […]

Continue Reading

WordPress Multisite License

Tags

Hi! Could you please provide some clarification on single domain license terms and multisite WordPress installation. Should I purchase the separate license for each subdomain within the same WordPress installation?

Continue Reading

Tier Referrals

Trying to get a quick grasp on how to link my tiers together, to make sure that it’s all set up correctly. I’ve only got 1 additional tier in place currently, and what I’m trying to understand is how that tier is linked to a referring affiliate.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account