Affiliates Users

Not working

Hi! i’m using affiliate enterprise. i just purchase affiliates users plugin and after install, there are only 1 button was import affiliates under “tools”. Once i click on it, it bring me to a plain screen with the title “Affiliates Users – Import” and nothing more. i went back to “manage affiliates” and there are […]

Continue Reading

Fatal Error

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_tablename() on a non-object in /home/slaphf/public_html/TOJOG/EU/DE/BTG/audaxo.net/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-export/class-affiliatesexport.php on line 47

Continue Reading

No “Affiliate” User Role

Hello, I would like to know if your Affiliate User Role” plugin adds a user role called “Affiliate” and how can I set it. I have the plugin connected and I don’t see the role of “Affiliate”. I would like it to do that because I would also like to assign that role more benefits.

Continue Reading

No currency

Hi, I open and could not find RUB (Russian Rubbles). Is It possible to add? wp-admin/admin.php?page=affiliates-admin-user-registration /Denis

Continue Reading

bug

I have been running a lot of tests on how the tiers work with affiliates enterprise and everything was working fine until i bought and activated affiliates users. what i noticed was when an affiliate account is automatically created when the user account creates, instead of signed up the normal way, the referring affiliate does […]

Continue Reading

Shortcode not working

Hello, I’m have attempted to use all of the following shortcodes: All outputs result in displaying nothing other than the referring affiliates username. Please help me figure this issue out. Thank you!

Continue Reading

Using 2 plugins

Hi, somehow I can’t reply to the other thread, but did this ever work with the person using Affiliates User and Affiliates Permanent? https://www.itthinx.com/topic/can-attach-buyer-and-affiliate-for-lifetime/ It seems like the devs suggested it would work. But my affiliates are not being assigned or getting credit for any referrals. Like today, my report says 1 Visitor, 1 Hit, […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account