Affiliates Users

How to configure default role for affiliates

I would like all affiliates to automatically display as a subscriber. At this time, the default role for users is an author From what I can tell, all of my new users including affiliates are created as an author. How can I define the default role for the affiliate so upon registration their role will […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates Users Generating PHP Errors Upon Registration

Hi, Ok, so I have a WordPress multisite setup consisting of Affiliates Pro, s2Member Integration and Affiliates Users. The plugins have been activated on a per-site basis (i.e. NOT network activated). Everything works perfectly. However, looking at my logs every time a new referral is created upon registration, a series of PHP errors appear. As […]

Continue Reading

How to Maintain Pending as Default Status

Hi Sir, I’m using Affiliate user plugin, so all registered member on my website automatically registered as my affiliate and it works. However I face problems when all of them also aromatically approved as my affiliate even tough I set the default status as pending. I need to filter the approval, Please help? Thanks Ali

Continue Reading

Affiliates Users addon question

Hi There, This question is about “Affiliates Users”. I couldn’t see a separate forum for it so posting it here. Feel free to move this topic around. Now, we purchased this addon to convert current and future users to affiliate users. We have 12000+ registered users. (of course, not all are active). But when we […]

Continue Reading

back slash instead of question marks and equal signs

Hi, I haven’t seen any posts on how this example is done. What short code can I use that will make it so users can use there link like this with a /affiliates/username instead of using the quesiton mark and quals signlike this /?affiliates=username . I’d like to be able to do this example for […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account