Groups PayPal

This product has been discontinued. Support is provided to existing license holders but cannot be renewed. We recommend to use Groups WooCommerce instead.

Verifying active subscriptions

Looking at WP-admin>groups>subscriptions we have over 400 items.How can we verify if the user is still up to date and paying. Also we bought the export/import add -on for groups is there a way to export these transactions?

Continue Reading

Exporting Users with Recurring Subscriptions

We are using Groups Paypal and wed like to know if theres an option to export users along with email addresses. I saw there is an addon import/export for groups but we would need the user email on the header for the exported csv file. Let me know if this is possible.

Continue Reading

Users lost subscriptions

We currently had 11 new members sign up for our site. We used a paypal button to set up the subscriptions. They were meant to pay once a month for 3 months. 10 of the 11 are shown to still be in the groups but they no longer have an active subscription. How can this […]

Continue Reading

Bypass Groups Paypal Checkout Process

Hello there, I’d like to know if this scenario is possible: Wed like to use ThriveCart for all the checkout processes of our membership site. Wed like Groups Paypal to handle the addition of packages to the wordpress user who bought the subscription. What Id like to confirm is: 1. Can we send people to […]

Continue Reading

Customize Checkout Button and Label

This css selector .order-form input[type=”submit”] it only customizes the Subscribe button how about the Checkout button? Whats the selector to be used? how can I change the label from “Checkout’ to ‘Go to Paypal’? Please let me know I need to get this project up soon. See test here: http://www.footballadvisor.net/pricing/

Continue Reading

Customize If Not Remove Subscribe button

We use Groups Paypal and lhe style of your Subscribe button and Checkout button is so un appealing it is not helping our conversion rate -please update it to something much better I know you can do that. For the mean time give me the exact instructions in video if possible how I can customize […]

Continue Reading

404 Error

I’m getting a 404 error when someone goes to the subscription page.It may be the shortcode. Please help!

Continue Reading

Subscription Button

How can I enlarge the subscription button or replace it with my own image? The default subscription is very small and I can’t figure out how to enlarge it.

Continue Reading

Upgrade

Hello; I have a deeply integrated groups/woocommerce/subscriptions system and am feeling very nervous about upgrading. I’m not clear if the current method of level access will be maintained or all the pages need to be updated? I’m not clear if I should wait until all plugins (including woo) are updated to support the 2.x groups? […]

Continue Reading

Anything for receipt capabilities?

Hi, I am almost done setting up groups PayPal/subscriptions. One small issue, our client needs the transactions to include a receipt, preferably automated by email. Do you guys have anything like this as an addon? It would need data from WordPress’ user_info() and the shortcodes you’re already using in your plugin, does something like this […]

Continue Reading

Subscribe button not redirecting to PayPal

Hi, Apart from my button not disappearing, I basically have the same issue as this post: https://www.itthinx.com/topic/subscription-page-not-redirecting-to-paypal-website/ However that post is closed for replies and does not contain the answer. Looking through some of these support topics they seem to end in email solutions. May I suggest a contact form or to please include the […]

Continue Reading

One-off subscription keeps reverting to “suspended”

Hi. I would like to sell one-off subscriptions using Groups Paypal and Groups Subscriptions. The subscription is configured as: * has a setup price * has no subscription price * Freq is 99 and freq unit is Years (per a suggestion itthinx support gave another user) * “how many times” is blank I’m testing in […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account