Groups Restrict Categories

Catogories is not Hidden?

Hello, i have setup restricted categories and i can still see all the categories menu links in the sidebar category widget, even for users that is restrictefd to that category. any ideas why? please let me send you a private message to show you site. warm regards Kimberley

Continue Reading

can import user details with cvs or excel?

Hello, i am user groups and Groups Restrict Categories, i have about 200 users that i want to add as subscribers/users to my groups. i wonder if any cvs or excel exist so i can import users to the right groups, catogories and capabilites? Warm regards Kimberley

Continue Reading

Restrict Categories by “either/or” instead of “and”

We have a setup where there are products in multiple categories but we’d like to restrict access to the actual categories based on the Group/Capability. So for example… Category A has product 1, product 2, product 3 and is restricted to Group A with capability A. Category B has product 2, product 4, product 5 […]

Continue Reading

Making Post Excerpts Visible

Hello, I’m using Groups, Groups WooCommerce, Groups 404 Redirect and Groups Restrict Categories to restrict access to posts for members only. However, I’d like to be able to display the post excerpt (Divi theme) of protected posts for non-members. Is this possible? Thank you in advance.

Continue Reading

Page Post with the same Slugs (part2)

The topic was already closed so I couldn’t reply Page & Post with same slugs I’ve tred your solution but it only worked temporarily, now it’s doing the same thing. Any ETA on when the “fix” is happening?

Continue Reading

Hide menu items too ?

I have used the plugin to restrict access to the content of categories to the specific groups – which is working well. However I find that non-members can still see the category in the menu and it’s description. Can you advise in detail how to prevent this ?

Continue Reading

Page & Post with same slugs

for some reason when I restrict the Category. I have a category “Reading” with a slug “reading” I have a page called “Reading” with the same slug If I restrict the category “Reading” to certain groups and go to the PAGE Reading It gives me a “Page not found” if you’re not in that group. […]

Continue Reading

Groups front end user list

I would like to be able to create a page (which I can restrict to certain groups) where users can search for a user by surname and first name and see a list of users, or if that isn’t possible show a list by last name of all members of a given group. I’d like […]

Continue Reading

Slow backend due to plugin queries

For some reason Group Restrict Categories plugin is slowing my site down. The frontend is fine but backend is really slow and the plugin is causing most of the queries. Here’s a screenshot of the loading times: https://help.wpengine.com/attachments/token/PiU0wQOBItNnw6O2Jz4tV96tR/?name=Screen+Shot+2015-01-08+at+10.14.22+AM.png

Continue Reading

How do I update

I need to update the Groups Restrict Categories with the latest version. I have downloaded it because it says it can’t be automatically updated on WordPress (even though I have itthinx updates plugin activated). So do I just upload the new version? Will I lose my settings? Please explain.

Continue Reading

Hide public products from wholesalers

I have a list of products that are only available to wholesalers. There are similar items available to the public and I want to hide these items from the wholesalers to avoid any confusion. I can easily hide products for wholesalers from public view I just want to do the opposite and was wondering if […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account