Groups Restrict Categories

Restrict Categories is conflict with Rank Math Pro

I have reached out to Rank Math Pro with an issue their admin accordion fail to open, they pointed to a plugin conflict, I have since been enabling and disabling plugins only to find the latest version of Group Restrict Categories is the culprit. When this plugin is enabled I’m getting the following console errors: […]

Continue Reading

Support for multiple categories or – again

Hi, I would like to add my support to existing requests for support of Multiple Categories – via OR logic rather than AND logic as it is at present. ( https://www.itthinx.com/topic/multiple-categories/, https://www.itthinx.com/topic/restricting-multiple-categories/, https://www.itthinx.com/topic/woocommerce-issues-with-multiple-categories-groups/ – and others). I note that you have agreed this should become a feature – is there any progress/date yet, please? I […]

Continue Reading

404 Redirect don’t work on categories

Hi, I installed the Groups 404 Redirect next to the Groups Redirect Categories and it isn’t redirecting to the new page I setup once I enter a blocked category, it still shows the original 404 message. On the other side this does works on the posts. I already checked the “Redirect restricted categories, tags and […]

Continue Reading

Plugin not working

I just purchased and installed this plugin – I thought it would be easy and straightforward, but it just doesn’t work. I have set a group read-only on a category and attached the category to a post. Then even users part of the group cannot view the post. I confirm the group, category, and restriction […]

Continue Reading

Error when accessing Category

Hi, i just installed the restrict categories y assigned a group to the category but when i enter a restricted category even if i have access or not i get this: [unknown column ‘cpt_onomy_tt1.term_taxonomy_id’ in ‘where clause’] select sql_calc_found_rows wp_qn0n08wvbq_posts.id from wp_qn0n08wvbq_posts where 1=1 and wp_qn0n08wvbq_posts.post_type = ‘post’ and (wp_qn0n08wvbq_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ or wp_qn0n08wvbq_posts.post_status = […]

Continue Reading

How to bypass restriction

Hi, I booth the restrictions categories and works perfectly. But due to some requirements I need to bypass this logic in some scenarios (incoming ip, code in the url o stuff like that). Is there any method that allows me to bypass the restrictions? That way I could validate this rare scenarios and if positive […]

Continue Reading

Multiple categories

Hello, I have the same problem as mentioned by other subscribers of your plugin: we have posts assigned to variouos categories. Assigning groups to the categories makes disappear posts for groups due to AND logic. You mentioned in your forum message, that you will implement OR logic as well. Can you tell me something about […]

Continue Reading

Woocommerce: issues with multiple categories/groups

Hello, My client is facing an issue with this plugin and their online store. They have certain products that are assigned to specific product categories which have the same corresponding group assigned, i.e a product category called ‘Pants’ has a group ‘Pants’ assigned to it. Users are then assigned to the ‘Pants’ group so they […]

Continue Reading

Restricting multiple categories

Hi I have the same issue as Sevan posted here: https://www.itthinx.com/topic/groups-restrict-categories-not-working-when-multiple-subcategories-assigned-2/. Has any resolution or workaround been discovered? As sevan states, the plug-in behaviour seems to be significantly different to the published documentation re AND/OR. We are restricting content by age. Customers sign up for a group based on the age of their child. We […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account