Groups

Some of our WooCommerce Products are being hidden to guest users

From the conversation started here … Hi Kento, Still trying to track down this bug. Even with the filter commented out we’re still seeing issues with products being hidden from search/category pages. Here are the steps I’ve taken: 1. Go to /lib/extra/class-groups-extra.php, add a comment to line 35 to disable the visiblity filter. 2. Go to […]

Continue Reading

Unable to update

“There is a new version of Groups File Access available… Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.” I have an account, a license for 5 sites, & a service key. I have been using this plugin for several years & would like to continue using it! I have followed your instructions, downloaded & installed ithinx-updates […]

Continue Reading

Group Pluging Error

Getting this error on our site: E_ERROR was caused in line 240 of the file /home/scudde7/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/groups/lib/access/class-groups-access-meta-boxes.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, string given in /home/scudde7/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/groups/lib/access/class-groups-access-meta-boxes.php:240 Stack trace: #0 /home/scudde7/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/groups/lib/access/class-groups-access-meta-boxes.php(240): in_array(‘9’, ”) #1 /home/scudde7/public_html/dev/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1409): Groups_Access_Meta_Boxes::groups(Object(WP_Post), Array) #2 /home/scudde7/public_html/dev/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(681): do_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Screen), ‘side’, Object(WP_Post)) #3 /home/scudde7/public_html/dev/wp-admin/post-new.php(75): require(‘/home/scudde7/p…’) #4 {main} thrown

Continue Reading

Groups 404 Redirect

Like to redirect users to login for Group restricted page. Read forum here and found out Plugin Groups 404 Redirect. It has not been updated for 2 years, is it still safe to download and use it? Thanks,

Continue Reading

Add links to [groups_user_groups]

Hi, I am using to show groups that a user is subscribed to. Is there a way to add a hyperlink to each of the groups listed so that you can easily go the the group pages? e.g. If a user is subscribed to groups ‘Cats’ and ‘Dogs’ I would like to be able to […]

Continue Reading

Deleting access restriction is deleting post!

Hi, I’ve been a long time Groups user. I’m on WP 6.0 and running the latest version of Divi. I have hundreds of posts where I used to use the Access Restrictions “Enforce Read Access” feature to control who sees what. I have since decided to switch the Groups “Read” functionality. There is a major […]

Continue Reading

Groups Hook for Shortcodes

Is there a way to hook into the existing groups shortcode and edit how the “locked content” description looks? I know that there is a template modification example with the 2020 template to show only an excerpt, but on the site we are using the plugin we want the author to be able to use […]

Continue Reading

Need help with woocommerce group coupons

I’m trying to apply two coupon code on one order with WooCommerce Group Coupons. I have two groups: 1. 50% discount group with 50% off auto coupon 2. 60% discount group with 60% off auto coupon If I add both groups to the same user, I want both coupons applied to the cart. is that […]

Continue Reading

Groups paypal – existing license support

Hi Friends – We really need your help to publish your discontinued Groups PayPal into a free, open source project on GitHub so we can maintain this great product which runs the payment system for our platform. These previous related tickets were closed out, before the issue was resolved: Groups paypal – existing license support […]

Continue Reading

How to assign permissions for each group administrator

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a wordpress plugin for several weeks that allows you to create user groups. and I have found this plugin “Groups” which I am finding very interesting and I would like to install it on my WordPress site. I have also seen that it has some addons that interest […]

Continue Reading

Groups paypal – existing license support

Hi – We noticed your announcement: “Groups PayPal – This product has been discontinued. Support is provided to existing license holders but cannot be renewed”. We have built a robust platform based on “Groups PayPal” extension, and we do not want to switch to anything “Woo Commerce” related. Since “Groups PayPal” runs our subscription payments, […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account