Groups

Anyone Can Acess Protected Pages

Hello, I’m not sure if anyone is having this issue, but any one can access pages protected by Groups without logging in. I can get to them in Incognito mode. I reported an issue with Groups File Access a couple of months ago that I traced to the get ID function allowing anonymous downloads, but […]

Continue Reading

Anyone can download files???

I was just randomly testing a link and noticed that I could download the file when I wasn’t logged in. I test in 4 browsers and used private mode. This is a huge security flaw as the reason I use this plugin is to prevent unauthorized downloads. i tested this by putting the following URL […]

Continue Reading

Groups paypal – existing license support

Hi – We noticed your announcement: “Groups PayPal – This product has been discontinued. Support is provided to existing license holders but cannot be renewed”. We have built a robust platform based on “Groups PayPal” extension, and we do not want to switch to anything “Woo Commerce” related. Since “Groups PayPal” runs our subscription payments, […]

Continue Reading

Using rest api with groups

Hi Kento Hoping you can help me please. We are looking to add users to groups using the rest API. Is this possible? Users are being imported / created automatically from another system and we wish them to automatically be assigned to a group which is indicated from a field in the other system. My […]

Continue Reading

Group name traslation

I have WPML and I became really happy when I found out that GROUPS was included in the list of plugins compatibility of WPML. But now I am not able to get my group names translated with WPML. Please, how I have to proceed to do it? Thanks in advance

Continue Reading

Groups Deny Rule

Hi there, I hope you can help me here! Here are my groups: Cluster One Hub One Cohort One School One Cohort One User One School Two Cohort One User Two Cohort Two School One Cohort Two User Three School One Cohort Two User Four I have a Hub One Forum that I need to […]

Continue Reading

Hiding public content from logged in Group

So here’s the issue: I would like to have certain products available in a WooCommerce store to consumers/non-logged in/guest users, but when a user logs in while belonging to a B2B group, the public products would become hidden from them. So basically, I would like to hide public content for a specific group. Is this […]

Continue Reading

Downloading a Large File

I have not checked other browsers, but when i download a protected file (https://www.domain.com/?gfid=1), Firefox states that there is unknown time left. It appears that the file size attribute is not provided to the browser, when coming from Groups.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account