Groups

Is it possible to time out access to a group?

Hi, i want users to be able to add themselves to a group on my site, but for this to be periodically revoked so that they have to re-validate themselves. I am using the groups_join shortcode to allow them to self add. Is it possible? thanks

Continue Reading

Check whether page is restricted

Hello, I’m simply trying to show/hide something on my page based on whether there are any group restrictions assigned to it. I’m using this example code, but it is not working. The $post_is is returning correctly, but when I do a var_dump of $group_ids I get 0, regardless of whether groups are assigned to the […]

Continue Reading

403 Permission Error on files uploaded to Groups File Access

I’m getting errors on all the files I’ve uploaded recently through the Groups Files Plugin. The files will upload properly. They appear on the FTP directory. They have what I think are the right permissions (644). But when I try to access the links, I get a 403 Permissions error, even through I’m logged in […]

Continue Reading

Groups Forums Problem

If I open the Forumlist, select A forum, i have one topic in that forum – its redirect me to the topic and dont find any content Keine Ergebnisse gefunden Die angefragte Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden. Verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche oder verwenden Sie die Navigation oben, um den Beitrag zu finden. https://demenz-rhein-lahn.de/topic/allgemein/ https://demenz-rhein-lahn.de/forums/ whats […]

Continue Reading

Groups Woocommerce

Hello! We would like to sell memberships with the Groups woocommerce addon. Since we need the option to sell multiple memberships at the same time, does it allow this? If a customer is buying 5 memberships, how can we handle account creation for those memberships? Thanks!

Continue Reading

Newsletter

Hi, Love the Groups plugin with the PayPal option – it does exactly what I want! However, I have also purchased the Newsletter add-on and I have some questions. I want to send newsletters, by email, to either some or all members of my various groups. There emails can only be sent by admin or […]

Continue Reading

Shortcode

Hi, I am sure this is a simple question, but it is doing my head in! On some pages on my site, I can insert a shortcode, er: and it works perfectly. However, if I change toe target to Amblers it doesn’t work, even theough both badminton and amplera are the same set-up. However, if […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account