Groups

Group membership duration

Hi, I am using the WooCommerce addon for Groups and am allowing users to purchase a 12 or 24 month membership. Can I programatically show the membership expiration on a page using a shortcode (or something similar) for the logged in user? This is the information I would like to show on a page for […]

Continue Reading

Group plugin 2.9.0 conflict with Quizzes

Hi! We have a problem with your Groups plugin on our website. We have some courses with quizzes included and we’re using your plugin to decide which users can access to them. However, it seems the plugin isn’t working properly with quizzes. No matter which group you set, quizzes are available for everyone who is registered […]

Continue Reading

Groups/Groups Forums Compatibility with Caching Solutions

Awesome set of plugins! Thank you for all the great work! I’m hoping to get some advice about using plugins from the Groups ecosystem with server-side caching solutions. Our hosting provider (SiteGround) offers three “levels” of caching to help speed up site performance–static, dynamic and memcached. Over the past few weeks, we’ve seen instances where […]

Continue Reading

Group file access forbidden on this server

I am unable to open any documents on our website that are in the wp-content/uploads/groups-file-access file. I have the .htaccess file with do not allow, it states that the plugin has an index.html file that allows permissions. I do see this file also in the folder, but it is empty. Can you assist me in […]

Continue Reading

Restrict Comments Pro, Choose Groups Read Access is Broken

Hello If you allow a group to read comments in the global settings for Restrict Comments Pro they cannot read comments. Though allowing them to post comments does seem to work. Please login here: https://blog-lh-intouch.feedmybeta.com/ (edited) With these settings, https://blog-lh-intouch.feedmybeta.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=groups-restrict-comments-pro-settings you should be able to read comments on https://blog-lh-intouch.feedmybeta.com/wonderful-compliment-for-jason-rushin/ Thank you very much for your […]

Continue Reading

“deep” group ids for posts?

I am trying to migrate a custom plugin I wrote from the old to new Groups API (which I do like much better BTW!). It is basically a e-mail notification system for new posts. I have three groups, each of which is a daughter of the next in the tree with respect to access. i.e. […]

Continue Reading

Automatic assignment to a group

Hi itthinx team, I have a question regarding the Groups plugin that I use. Working with the Affiliates PRO and Groups plugins, I would like to achieve the following: – A new customer visits my store from an affiliate partner URL – The customer completes their order – The customer is automatically assigned to the […]

Continue Reading

Conflict with Elementor: can’t add image

Hello your plugin seems to have a conflict with Elementor. If I had a new image to an Elementor page, I can choose the image but the button “Insert media” is gray out, I cannot press it. If I disable your plugin it’s ok. How can I fix that?

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account