Widgets Control Pro

Guidelines & Rules

Before you request support: Please read the documentation Search – many questions have already been answered, searching the site can give you immediate results. If you have not found an answer to your question, please post it in the appropriate section. Submitting a topic Be concise and precise: post one topic per single issue or […]

Continue Reading

How can I get rid of this error message ?

Greetings, I just removed “Widgets Control Pro and itthinx plugins. I had to remove due to WSOD. Now… I just can’t get rid of this annoying error message in my backend: “The plugin widgets-control-pro/widgets-control-pro.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.” How can I get rid this error message ? […]

Continue Reading

How to hide widget in parent category only

I have a WooCommerce store with a category structure as follows: Accessories Accessories-Signage Accessories-General Accessories-Landscape I want to hide the sidebar on the parent Accessories category page, but still have it visible for the child sub-categories. I’ve read the documentation, tried every documented example, but still can’t get it to work. Any pointers would be […]

Continue Reading

How to close the display of the widget

Hi! I want to close the display of the widget on the woocommerce product category pages, but it is still shown. I used. 1,2,3 works 4,5 – not 1- [archive:product] 2- [type:product] 3- vetshop 4- [has_term:power_tools:product_cat] 5- [archive:power_tools]

Continue Reading

Adding conditions to a content block

I have the wordpress shortcode for a button working correctly as a content block using the Groups plugin. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to add a conditional statement to limit the visibility to a specific group. The code I am using is: Unfortunately, the widget content, in this case a button, shows for all […]

Continue Reading

Bought Wigets Control Pro

Hi Serviceteam, I bought “Wigets Control Pro”, but I didn’t get access to the source download, the WP-PlugIn Source is not listed under Downloads (area)?! I also didn’t get any license key?! And I also didn’t get the today available 20% sales discount, when I order it … ;-( Please can you support/assist me. Best […]

Continue Reading

How it works :-)

Hi, at first: – WordPress v. 4.3.1 – Plugin v. 1.1.0 I want to show a widget (a menu) ONLY for a specific group and ONLY in one page and ONLY in one post category: here my syntax that doesn’t work… *Visibility: * X Show only on these pages *Conditions:* [group:bonate] 1683 [category:bonate-sopra] What i […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account