Widgets Control

Guidelines & Rules

Before you request support: Please read the documentation Search – many questions have already been answered, searching the site can give you immediate results. If you have not found an answer to your question, please post it in the appropriate section. Submitting a topic Be concise and precise: post one topic per single issue or […]

Continue Reading

Wcp stopped working after server update

Widget Controls Pro was working great on our site at https://www.antibodysociety.org/ With most of the site using one set of header and sidebar widgets and a subset at The AIRR Community using another. However, after our server was updated to PHP 8, I did a series of plugin updates and something happened – the same […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates Enterprise

Hi there we purchase the Affiliates Enterprise but when i want to install the Woocommerce integration the page return error below: “Installation package not available. Return to Plugin Installer”

Continue Reading

Several issue with my custom Affiliate Add on

Hello Team I write here because i would need some assistance. so, to recap, this message is following this topic Affiliate pro question I can’t answer more there so i continue here. So the addon is created and i guess is working ( i can’t really see if it is) and the issue is that […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate pro question

Hello, I hope you are doing good I purchased the Affiliate pro in order to create a customs Rate system for my Affiliates. The issue is that i have difficulties to create it and request your help Here is the % system we want to implement : Tiers 1 Tiers 2 Tiers 3 Tiers 4 […]

Continue Reading

Service key not working

I have a valid service key but my websites where it is logged are not updating. I purchased Widgets Control Pro on 11/23/2016 with a license for 25 sites. Now none of my sites will update to the latest version. My account is under my email address info @ lifelightcreative.com. Please advise how to make […]

Continue Reading

Customize->Widgets vs Appearance->Widgets

WordPress has two ways to set up widgets. One is to use Customize on the front end and the other way is in the backend go to Appearance->Widgets. Widgets Control Pro has separate settings in these two places. If I change the settings in one place, the other place does not automatically get updated. This […]

Continue Reading

Widgets Control Pro conflict

Hello, We have several sites with both The Event Calendar Pro and the Widgets Control Pro plugins enabled and in use. Unfortunately when we try to customize a page that has an Event Calendar widget visible we get 2 javascript errors caused by a javascript variable on the page being equal to nothing. the variable […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account