This WordPress plugin integrates Affiliates with Jigoshop:
- Jigoshop is an awesome free e-commerce plugin.
- Affiliates is an excellent free affiliate program plugin.
With this integration plugin, referrals are created automatically for your affiliates when sales are made.
The plugin allows you to set a referral (commission) rate so that your affiliates get credited with a referral based on a percentage of each sale’s total net amount.
What you need to use this is all free and ready to go:
Install these, set up your shop, decide how much you want to pay your affiliates and start selling!
Installation & Setup
You can download the plugin clicking on this link affiliates-jigoshop-light-1.0.0 or preferably install it from your WordPress site:
1. Install and activate the Jigoshop plugin. Configure your shop and create products.
2. Install and activate the Affiliates plugin. Use the default settings or configure it to your needs.
3. Install and activate the Affiliates Jigoshop Integration Light plugin.
4. A new Jigoshop Integration Light menu item will appear under the Affiliates menu in WordPress. Set the referral rate for your affiliates there.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What features does this integration provide?
When a sale is made through Jigoshop, a referral is recorded for the affiliate that referred the sale.
How can I set the amount that affiliates earn on each sale?
Go to Affiliates > Jigoshop Integration Light and set the rate there.
Example: If you want to give an affiliate 10% of each net total sales amount, set the rate to 0.1.
I need more features, is there an advanced version?