Affiliates Pay per Click

Download

Purchase a license for Affiliates Pro.

This extension integrates Pay per Click, Pay per Visit and Pay per Daily Visit and is included with Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise.

Pay per Click

Description

Pay per Click Types

This extension allows to grant affiliates commissions based on the click or visits to their affiliate links. It integrates with Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise and allows to set up an advertising program where the participants earn commissions based on the traffic they generate to your site.

Commissions can be paid to affiliates based on clicks or visits to their affiliate links. For example, the system can be set up to pay affiliates $0.70 for every 100 Daily Visits.

Referrals are recorded based on the number of clicks, visits or daily visits to an affiliate’s link.

Access to this extension is included with Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise.

31 Responses to Affiliates Pay per Click

1. armin March 30, 2015 at 2:22 pm #

Hi i just renew my affiliate Interprize and I want to download a addon Affiliates Pay per Click but not show available to me… I also try buy this extension but when i try do it open not this but affiliate pro, I dont want buy affiliate pro becouse i alread have the interprize… can you help me ?

• antonio March 30, 2015 at 3:00 pm #

Hi,
      you should have the integration available in Affiliates->Settings:Integrations.
      Regards

2. john kennedy April 3, 2015 at 11:54 pm #

I am looking for something to use for my customers that want to pay per view of their personal pages by potential clients. However i do not want to have my customers lose their admin page where they update their pages and info. Could you please let me know if this is possible.Possibly a secondary log in screen or something along that line

• antonio April 7, 2015 at 10:15 am #

Hi John,
      with the plugin you can generate commission when someone visits your page using the affiliate’s link. Your users don’t lost their page, simply need to share their link.
      Regards,
      Antonio B.

3. Scott May 17, 2015 at 9:55 pm #

How can I access some of these additional plugins that work with Affiliate Pro without having to pay for it again?

• antonio May 18, 2015 at 9:02 am #

Hi Scott,
      in your dashboard you have an ‘Affiliates’ menu. On Affiliates->Settings:Integrations you have the integrations available.
      Regards,
      Antonio B.

4. Scott May 18, 2015 at 1:33 am #

In an earlier answer you stated that integrations could be found at: Affiliates->Settings:Integrations
    I clicked on Affiliates and it gives me an application to join your affiliate program.
    Filled out the form… Nothing there.

• antonio May 18, 2015 at 9:04 am #

Hi,
      on your dashboard you should have this menu.
      Regards

5. Scott May 18, 2015 at 8:07 pm #

Yes, I do see the word Affiliates… When clicked it goes to an application to become an affiliate. Once I fill it out it only gives me information if indeed I am an affiliate.

By the way… I was able to get the contact form integration to work…. YEAH!

• Scott May 18, 2015 at 8:11 pm #

DUH… Okay, I see it. I had been searching your website under affiliates. Got it

6. Amanda July 24, 2015 at 9:42 am #

I bought an Affliates Pro plugin yesterday and installed it on my vantage themed business directory website. But I have encountered an error when I try to install Pay per Click, and other integrations from the admin / Affliates/setttings. The error message I keep getting is ” An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums.” How do I resolve this- please help?

• antonio July 24, 2015 at 10:45 am #

Hi Amanda,
      please have a look to this topic.
      If the problem persists please create a topic in the support forums.
      Regards,
      Antonio B.

7. Amanda July 24, 2015 at 1:59 pm #

Hi Antonio, I have tried my best to resolve this from the suggestions on the link you provided but the error does not disappear. I have now created a new topic on support forums as suggested. I m really frustrated now. A detailed solution may help since I am just a novice to wordpress, I dont think I will be able to follow some of the technical jargon that I have come across in the help forums.

• antonio July 25, 2015 at 7:11 am #

Hi Amanda,
      don’t worry, we are going to help you. Answered in the topic.
      Thanks.

8. Susan August 19, 2015 at 1:37 pm #

Hi, I am receiving an error when I try to download this plugin in settings/integrations. Here is the error code I am getting:

Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/imagick.so’ – libMagickWand.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Is there an alternative link I can download this plugin from?

Thanks so much!

• antonio August 20, 2015 at 9:37 am #

Hi Susan,
      if you want, you can send us dashboard admin access to support at itthinx dot com and we’ll have a look at your settings (please indicate this conversation in the email).
      Kind regards,
      Antonio B.

9. Susan August 20, 2015 at 1:46 pm #

Hi Antonio,

Just sent a message, as per your suggestion. If it would be easier, you can just send us the file in zip format, and we can install it from there. email info@emportllc.com.

Thank you.

• antonio August 20, 2015 at 5:38 pm #

Thanks,
      Maybe another plugin is filtering the installation.
      I have installed manually the integration. In Affiliates->Pay per Click you can configure it.
      Regards,
      Antonio B.

10. tom January 21, 2016 at 12:48 pm #

Hi is there a demo login to try it, and a video about it ?

• antonio January 22, 2016 at 9:20 am #

Hi tom,
      please have a look at the documentation page. Sorry, right now there isn’t a demo site with this plugin.
      Kind Regards,
      Antonio B.

11. Orhan July 7, 2016 at 12:56 am #

Hi, is it possible to get pay per click work on external links, maybe in emails too?

• antonio July 7, 2016 at 8:21 am #

Hi Orhan,
      Pay Per Click works counting the visits from an affiliate’s custom link. The affiliates can share their custom link by email, but the destination url must be the wordpress website.
      Kind Regards,
      Antonio B.

• Yahya May 2, 2017 at 6:26 pm #

I am having this error message while trying to install Affiliates pay per click integration for Affiliates pro. Can you help me with this please? “An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums.”

• antonio May 5, 2017 at 11:01 am #

Hi Yahya,
          Please check if you have installed the Itthinx Updates plugin and the service key set.
          If the problem persists, please send me an email to antonio[at]itthinx[dot]com indicating this conversation and your order id.
          Kind Regards,
          Antonio B.

12. Geoffrey Gordon May 8, 2017 at 7:33 am #

Hi There

Please tell me if your plugins can achieve this.

1)I have a website which has listings of products for display only.
    2)These products are not bought on our website.
    3) When a visitor clicks on the product is links out to the website that is selling it.
    4) I simply want to add a pay per click system for clients that list products on our website.
    5) We could have a credit system of points to monitor this.
    6) We want to charge our customer for clicks generated from our website to theirs.

• antonio May 8, 2017 at 8:37 am #

Hi Geoffrey,
      With Pay Per Click you can “count” the visits/clicks and set commissions to the affiliates every X visits/clicks
      Really the plugin works with currency, not “points”, but you could use the ‘affiliates_supported_currencies’ filter to add the “POINTS” ID, the filter is documented here: http://docs.itthinx.com/document/affiliates-pro/api/filters/
      Kind Regards,
      Antonio B.

13. Yahya August 5, 2017 at 11:38 am #

Hey Antonio, I recently have bought Affiliates pro for the sole purpose of using its Pay per Click integration. I need my users (affiliates) to be able to get all links on my site on one page so that they could share it easily on Facebook and other social medias, I played a little with the short codes but, I couldn’t figure out how to do that. Only one link is displayed. I need it to get all links and display it on one page for them, like fetch the rss or anything like that. And also my Add this button doesn’t show up unless I login as an administrator.

• Kento August 5, 2017 at 3:09 pm #

Hi,

Please have a look at this page in the documentation where you will find details on a shortcode that you can use to produce any links you want to have displayed on a page. Also I’d suggest to have a look at this generator shortcode which is useful to produce further affiliate links when your affiliates need them. If you need further help please post here in the premium support forum where our support team will be happy to help you further.

14. Yahya August 9, 2017 at 11:37 am #

Thanks, it helped me a lot. In pay per click integration, I couldn’t display decimal values of their earning, it only gives integer. eg, I want to pay USD 1.03 for every 1000 views. but it only display when it is full number. example if their earning is 23.45, it doesn’t display 23.45, instead it displays either 23 or 24. And also I need to set up custom currency instead of using pre loaded currencies. eg. I need to use ETB instead of USD. How can achieve this?

• antonio August 11, 2017 at 3:29 pm #

Hi Yahya,
      Only integer value is allowed. Maybe playing with the Amount and Frecuency fields you can get the price per visit/click.
      You can use the ‘affiliates_supported_currencies’ filter to add ETB, the filter is documented here: http://docs.itthinx.com/document/affiliates-pro/api/filters/
      Kind Regards,