1,472 Responses to Affiliates Pro

1. Ashwin Dave September 8, 2021 at 1:26 pm #

Hello

I want to pay the referral amount to user, how to I can pay to users referral amount

• Kento September 8, 2021 at 1:59 pm #

Hi Ashwin,

You’ll find this explained in the Totals section of the documentation.

2. andrian kolev August 25, 2021 at 1:20 pm #

can with this plugin not registered users to refer a friend and both get discount codes?

• Kento August 29, 2021 at 7:20 pm #

Hi Andrian,

Thanks for asking! This isn’t directly supported, although we do have the Affiliates Coupons extension that makes it easy to create coupons that affiliates can use to refer customers.

3. 4CK4 June 27, 2021 at 1:22 pm #

Hi, Affiliate Pro seems to be a great plugin to establish an affiliate network.
    I’m wondering if there is also an option to pay affiliates with store credit which they can spend in my shop?
    AffiliateWP has this kind of option: (link)

4. Tone Love May 3, 2021 at 1:47 am #

I am using Affiliates Pro 4.9.0. According to your documentation, [affiliate_name] is a valid token that outputs the affiliate’s name in all notifications. Unfortunately, this token is not working. Instead, all emails simply output the actual token itself, “[affiliate_name]” instead of the affiliate’s name. How can we correct this?

• Kento May 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm #

For this please submit a support request via https://www.itthinx.com/forum/affiliates-pro/ and our team will be able to help you further. We will likely need to review your settings, once you have posted the request one of our team will follow up with you accordingly.

5. Tone Love May 3, 2021 at 1:43 am #

I am using Affiliates Pro 4.9.0, Woocommerce Subscriptions w/ just three variable subscription products and PayPal Standard. I created a 20% and 25% rates for the WooCommerce objects as illustrated here: https://nimbus-screenshots.s3.amazonaws.com/s/cc8d2fec88774595bc0babf0ea9d4101.jpg

I then created an active affiliate user, used their affiliate link as a dummy user and completely purchased a subscription using a debit card. Woocommerce Subscriptions reflected the successful transaction (putting the order in Pending status) and Affiliates Pro correctly identified the new customer as a referral by the affiliate. However, the affiliate’s pending payout total is still $0. There’s no where in the system that shows a 30% commission of $7.50. Why isn’t the rate correctly reflected from the transaction?

Side note: Woocommerce Subscriptions is oddly showing a “Staging” label although all changes were made on the live site.

Any insight would be appreciated.

• Kento May 6, 2021 at 4:18 pm #

Hi,

While your order is pending, the commission is not considered for payout until it is completed or processed (depending on settings). Please review the documentation on how Totals are handled and the section on the WooCommerce integration for details.

Please make sure that your post any support requests via https://www.itthinx.com/forum/affiliates-pro/ where our premium support team is happy to help you further. The comments in this section take longer to attend to and it’s not really intended for support requests.

6. Woon April 18, 2021 at 2:08 pm #

for the affiliates pro plugin,
    – if customer click on the referral link and purchase something as a guest, can customer get discount and referral earn referral fees?
    – if customer click on the referral link and register, referral earn referral fees and does customer earn anything?
    – if customer click on the referral link and register, the following purchase from the customer will auto earn referral on referral fee correct? how about customer, does he earn anyting?

7. Woon April 18, 2021 at 1:48 pm #

for the Affiliate Registration Forms, I would like my affiliate to upload image or file, how can i do that ?

8. Tamara Laporte April 1, 2021 at 7:00 pm #

Hi there, I’m using affiliates pro and want to know if there is a way to find out which affiliate a specific order came through? I’ve looked around and can’t seem to find a way. So I start off with the order number and need to see if it’s been allocated to an affiliate. Grateful for any help thanks!

• Kento April 4, 2021 at 1:12 pm #

Hi Tamara,

Under Affiliates > Referrals on top of the list there is a search field where you can input the order number.

• Steven Seatherton April 4, 2021 at 8:12 pm #

Thanks so much Kento, very helpful. I have another question, grateful for your support.

We are currently experiencing a weird issue with the plugin which looks like it’s only recording/ reporting some of the affiliate referrals, but not all. We have several customised other plugins on the site so we’re trying to determine if there might be a conflict somewhere.

It would help me if you could let me know where the plugin gets its raw data and if we can pull this in some other way to compare that data to what is actually displayed in the reports. Is this possible? Thanks!

If there is another way I need to ask for this sort of support pls let me know. Thank you!

• George April 7, 2021 at 2:01 pm #

Hi,

I’m George and will follow-up after Karim’s comment.
          The basic requirement for a successfully recorded referral, is to have the wp_affiliates cookie with the correct affiliate id, stored in your browser. Since you already have referrals for your affiliates, then it’s better to proceed with locating the conflict. The easiest way is to disable all your other plugins apart from Affiliates Pro and any necessary integrations like Affiliates WooCommerce integration and then make a few test referrals to find out to source of that issue. During this process it will also be useful to enable WP debugging and review wp-content/debug.log file for issues on your site in general.

All the data rendered in reports comes from the plugin database tables and therefore it would be of no use to make such a comparison. IMO, the issue with failed referrals resides somewhere else and if the aforementioned process doesn’t give you any clues, then it would be better for you to start a new topic under the Affiliates Pro forum and create a temp admin account for me to have a look at your Dashboard, using george at itthinx dot com as the email address.

Kind regards,
          George

• Steven Seatherton April 4, 2021 at 8:14 pm #

Woops I ended up logged in as Steve who is my web designer and he paid for the plugin, but it is Tamara. 🙂 (owner of the site!).

9. Michael Berry March 16, 2021 at 9:33 am #

Hi I am new to affiliates pro. I have been through the set up documents think I have everything working.
    I have a few questions
    1. I wanted to know if I can set an affiliate to get $25 every 4 weeks on a subscription product for 70 days and than change to $10 ongoing?
    2. Can I reassign a client to another affiliate?
    3. can a client be assigned to two affiliates? one for 15% and the other for 10% as one referred them and the other is working to keep them in the business?

• Kento March 17, 2021 at 9:42 pm #

Hi Michael,

Thanks for using our software!

#1 For this I would recommend to use formula-based rates which can be implemented accordingly. You could compute which commission rate should apply based on the customer’s subscription and use that in the formula-based commission amount calculation. Please have a look at Rates under the heading Formula-based Rates for details.

#2 If the customer was referred via affiliate link, then this would not be something you could do, as it’s up to the customer to visit an affiliate’s link and you wouldn’t have control over that. If you would like to assign a customer to a specific affiliate, then you could use Affiliates Permanent.

#3 It probably depends on how these affiliates are related. You could envision a solution based on Affiliates Enterprise using its Tiers.

Please make sure to request support here for further help and our team will be happy to help you further.

• Steven Seatherton April 4, 2021 at 8:13 pm #

10. andrian kolev February 22, 2021 at 5:43 pm #

I need to translate the plugin but whatever I do with loco translate is not working for full translation. any help

• Kento February 23, 2021 at 12:28 pm #

Hi,

Please review Translations in the documentation for details.

• andrian kolev February 23, 2021 at 1:00 pm #

I can send you translated files for affiliates and affiliates-pro so you can add them in next update? how about that?

Thanks

• Kento February 28, 2021 at 5:25 pm #

Hi Andrian, that would be great and we would certainly welcome your contribution. I see that you followed up regarding some untranslated strings although you seem to have concluded the full translation. Could you please send a brief overview of what strings you found were not translated and we will make sure to include them if possible. You can send the translated files over to support at itthinx dot com and please make sure to include a link to our conversation here. Thanks!

• andrian kolev February 23, 2021 at 1:11 pm #

no matter what I do even i have both files translated affiliate and affiliate-pro still there are some not translated strings. And both files are 100% finished in translation.

11. Glenn February 10, 2021 at 7:16 am #

I would like to ask how the site is calculated for the Pro version. Is this per domain or per instance?

• Kento February 16, 2021 at 12:14 am #

Hi Glenn, these are per site.

12. George Perelshteyn January 28, 2021 at 2:18 am #

Hello. If an affiliate places a link for a SUBSCRIPTION ORDER, but doesn’t use their referral link by mistake… how do I attribute that current order and all subsequent ones to that affiliate? I know I can go to “referrals” and create a manual commission. But I want to ensure that all subscription orders that go through, also get attributed to that affiliate.

13. Keith December 3, 2020 at 1:20 pm #

I have a two-part question:

Does Affiliates Pro allow me to provide our affiliate partners with a link to provide their customers to track when customers click on our link and contact us
    1. Enabling affiliate partners to track each individual customer from the Initial click through the payment process to see what/how much they have earned?
    2. Enabling me to monitor each customer who clicked on a link, which affiliate partners referred each client to see who/how much earned on each commission?

• Kento December 5, 2020 at 4:06 pm #

Hi Keith,

I would recommend to have a look at the documentation pages to learn about the system in I believe that both your questions are covered by it.

14. Rob October 24, 2020 at 6:13 am #

Hi Guys

I have installed and used your plugin for a new site we are building for a client. My question is this, is there anyway that we can set the affiliate code or change the affiliate code that has been automatically generated by your plugin please?

15. yogabazaar September 27, 2020 at 1:52 am #

Hi, for some time now I cannot update the Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Woocommerce Integration plugins on my site. The key is in the system. Any ideas? Thanks

16. Didier August 5, 2020 at 6:35 pm #

Hi,
    I am trying to login to get my licence key for Affiliates Pro purchase but I lost my password.
    But I don’t receive the email to reset my password when I use the option.

How can you help me ?

My account email is payables@parkour3.com

• Kento August 6, 2020 at 8:39 am #

Hi Didier,

You should have received one by now, please make sure to check your spam/junk folder. Please note that the license for that account expired in 2017, to renew access please purchase Affiliates Pro.

17. Amy Fuentes July 28, 2020 at 2:08 pm #

Will Affiliate Pro allow me to do the following commission:
    0-25 purchases = 20% commission
    26-50 purchases = 25% commission
    51+ purchases = 50% commission

If so, how is this done? If not, do you have a product that allows for this?

• Amy Fuentes July 28, 2020 at 2:09 pm #

Oh and I have just one product.

• Kento August 5, 2020 at 11:10 am #

Hi Amy,

For this you could consider using formula-based rates. If you have a look at the documentation page for Rates in Affiliates Pro, you will find details on how these work under the heading Formula-based Rates. You would have to implement the affiliates_formula_computer_variables filter where you could compute the right percentage based on the number of orders, add that as a variable and use it in the formula to calculate the appropriate commission amount. As you can see, it is very flexible but will require you to code the filter.

18. Garry July 21, 2020 at 6:51 am #

Hi,
    We are working on a affiliate site while your plugin (Affiliate Pro) & add-on (Affiliates Coupons) seems perfectly fits our needs. We would like to see whether we can visit your DEMO site while we can make sure the setting/control are cope with our design? Thanks~~

• Kento August 5, 2020 at 11:19 am #

Hi Garry,

Thanks for considering our system! I would recommend to give the free version a try first which you can install directly. If that one feels good for the site you are building, Affiliates Pro will extend on it and you can then decide to use it.

19. Leandro July 12, 2020 at 5:14 pm #

Hello,
    2 doubts regarding the Affiliate Pro:

1- Is the € 49 for the Affilliate Pro license valid for 1 year?
    2- Are the commission settings for each affiliate flexible? or should it be one for everyone?

Thank you.

• Kento July 20, 2020 at 8:12 am #

Hi Leandro,

1 – Yes, please see Terms & Conditions for details.
      2 – Very flexible as our system provides Rates, so yes you can have those per Affiliate and much more.

20. Patrick Minich June 13, 2020 at 5:06 pm #

I would like to setup different commission rates based on program a level

Something like
    free program level 1 and 2 2% level 3 &4 1%
    paid 288 program level 1 &2 5% level 3& 4 2% level 5 &6 1%

I’d also like the last program to have unlimited levels

• Kento June 29, 2020 at 12:49 pm #

Hi Patrick,

For this you could use Affiliates Enterprise which supports Tiers. Please have a look at the Tiers and the Rates sections of the documentation for details.

21. vincent May 6, 2020 at 4:54 am #

Hello,

I would like to know if the purchase with an affiliate coupon results in recognition in your plugin?

22. jhonny March 26, 2020 at 8:58 am #

It’s compatible with woocommerce 4.0?

• Kento March 31, 2020 at 9:29 am #

Hi, yes it is!

23. Jim March 21, 2020 at 5:25 pm #

My site has a key entered for upgrade but is not upgrading. How can I find out if my service has expired vs some other conflict or issue?

24. Valerie March 3, 2020 at 6:42 pm #

When I look at Totals, it is not showing commissions due. I have to physically go to Referrals and look at each order that is accepted and enter the amount due the affiliate under “Amount” in order for it to show how much I have to pay the affiliate. I have the “Rate” set to .1 for 10% commission. What am I missing? How can I fix this?

Thanks

25. Jim December 18, 2019 at 2:29 pm #

I am reinstalling Affiliates pro after migrating my site to a new location and I am getting this error upon activation:

Fatal error: Declaration of Affiliates_Link_Renderer_WordPress::render_affiliate_link($IXAP101 = Array, $IXAP156 = NULL) must be compatible with Affiliates_Link_Renderer::render_affiliate_link($IXAP101 = Array, $IXAP156 = NULL, $IXAP88 = Array) in wp-content\plugins\affiliates-pro\lib\ext\wordpress\class-affiliates-link-renderer-wordpress.php on line 2

Please advise.

• Kento December 19, 2019 at 12:18 pm #

Hi Jim,

It seems that the files you have copied are inconsistent so I would advise to delete the whole folder and just install it again. If you need further help please post a support request in the Affiliates Pro section of our premium support forum.

26. Felix December 10, 2019 at 8:45 pm #

Hello

I’m having difficulty with my Affiliates Pro plugin.

Right now we have a sales report that gets sent out twice a day using the data that Affiliates Pro collects.

It is done as a CRON event.

The problem is that the sales report will also count orders that haven’t been fully processed. The most common problem is that when an affiliate is processing an order and the credit card information is put in incorrectly. If they attempt to make an incorrect payment with the credit card multiple times, it will all count.

So say you have an order for $200. But the credit card is input wrong twice before going through. Affiliates Pro will report it as $600 that was purchased, instead of the correct $200.

How can we correct this so the reporting is more accurate?

This is the code we used for reference:

global $wpdb, $affiliates_db;
    $service = 'export';
    $params = array();
    $params['tables'] = array(
    'affiliates' => $affiliates_db->get_tablename( 'affiliates' ),
    'affiliates_users' => $affiliates_db->get_tablename( 'affiliates_users' ),
    'referrals' => $affiliates_db->get_tablename( 'referrals' ),
    'users' => $wpdb->users,
    );
    $params['from_date'] = date("y-m-d");
    ob_start();
    Affiliates_Totals::get_mass_payment_file( $service, $params, get_option( 'blog_charset' ) );
    $report = ob_get_contents();

• Kento December 11, 2019 at 1:49 pm #

Hi Felix,

Your $params should also provide an indication of the referral status so that only accepted (valid yet unpaid) referrals are included: $params['referral_status'] = 'accepted';

• Felix December 26, 2019 at 4:49 pm #

Thank you so much. That was really nice and helpful.

I was wondering what’s the parameter or hook if I just wanted to grab an overall sales total from a specific period? The total across all affiliates, and able to narrow it down to just that day.

• Kento December 28, 2019 at 1:23 pm #

Hi Felix,

Glad it helped! You can use the from_date and thru_date parameters to delimit the period in the same fashion. E.g. $params['from_date'] = '2019-12-28'; $params['thru_date'] = '2019-12-28';

27. Yvonne November 20, 2019 at 3:14 pm #

Two more questions.
    1. Is there a way to import existing data/affiliates/transactions from AffiliateWP?
    2. This is a little more complicated. I use Gravity Forms for sales. Can I assign a different rate to different products/options?
    Example: my GF form so far sells only 1 product. In the past I have simply assigned one commission (like 10%) to the order total. In the future I’d like to offer either a second product or an add-on option for the first product, but I’ll need to assign a lower commission rate (3%) to it.
    Product 1: $10 (commission: 10%)
    Product 2: $50 (commission: 3%)
    I think I’ve seen you offering something like this in WooCommerce but I have to stick with GF. Is this possible to achieve with AffiliatesPro?

• Kento November 22, 2019 at 2:06 pm #

Hi Yvonne,

#1 You can use the free Affiliates Import to import affiliate users https://wordpress.org/plugins/affiliates-import/ – transactions cannot be imported.
      #2 Yes that is possible if you use two different forms. You can then use different rates per form. Please have a look at the Rates section here http://docs.itthinx.com/document/affiliates-pro/rates/ – if you are doing a more complex setup with more products, I would also recommend to consider using WooCommerce which is also supported (with even more complex rate setups possible).

• Yvonne November 22, 2019 at 2:33 pm #

Well, thanks.
        #2 I’m aware of the possibility to use different forms for different rate calculations, but that’s what I was trying to avoid. I actually wanted to sell product #2 as an add-on to product #1 to create the most convenient and successful order flow for the customer. However I can’t pay the same commission on both since the price calculations on each product are very different.
        But I understand that’s asking a lot.
        WooCommerce is unfortunately not an option since the customer needs to provide a huge amount of personal customization data, with many depending on conditional logic.
        Thanks for trying to help anyway.

• Kento November 25, 2019 at 2:00 pm #

Hi Yvonne, thanks for explaining! You might be able to use the rates still in this case but it would require you to implement the commission calculation within a filter, based on the products related to the submitted form. If you check under “Formula-based Rates” on http://docs.itthinx.com/document/affiliates-pro/rates/ you will see that there is the possibility to pass variables to the rate so you could basically use the filter that is mentioned there to compute the desired commission amount and then pass it back to the rate via a variable. It requires a good understanding of how things work in Gravity Forms but if that’s an option for your project it should work.

28. Yvonne November 19, 2019 at 12:04 pm #

I couldn’t find an answer to this question.
    I have 3 different websites that I’d like to use. However I don’t want my affiliate partners nee to register 3 times, but only one time, while still being able to earn commissions with my 3 sites. Is that possible with Affiliates Pro or would I have to set up/install Affiliates Pro on each of my 3 sites and run it individually?

• Kento November 19, 2019 at 1:15 pm #

Hi Yvonne,

You would have to set it up on each of the three sites as the affiliate program cannot be shared among different sites.

• Rachel June 5, 2020 at 5:05 am #

Hi I have a legal CBD business and have acquired square’s CBD friendly processing sector recently. Before this I have had both PayPal and Stripe dump me and ban me for selling CBD (terms and conditions violations according to them). Would I be able to use you pay outs if I am unable to qualify for a PayPal or stripe account?
        Thank you!

• Kento June 6, 2020 at 11:52 am #

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for considering our system! The way you handle affiliate payments with it is quite independent of the payment platform you will be using. This is because the system does not handle payments to affiliates automatically, instead it provides the means to have them processed automatically via the payment platform. So, also in your case, you would obtain the totals due periodically from the system in the form of a text file, which you could then use to process the payments in bulk if your payment platform supports it, or issue them manually.

Please have a look at the Totals in the documentation for Affiliates Pro or Totals for Affiliates Enterprise for details on the process.

• Yvonne November 27, 2019 at 12:51 pm #

Thanks, I’ll look into it.

29. Vira Romandash November 5, 2019 at 1:44 pm #

The plugin doesn’t work
    Please help!

• Kento November 5, 2019 at 11:29 pm #

Hi Vira,

The plugin is used on thousands of sites and works fine, so that wouldn’t be the problem. But we can help you figure out any particular issues on your site. Please use this premium support forum to post your support request: https://www.itthinx.com/forum/affiliates-pro/ and we will be happy to help you further.

30. Lavanya October 7, 2019 at 1:01 pm #

Hi

I intend to create an affiliate system where the person would get a commission on the entire cart value and not just the single product price he is referring to (just like amazon affiliate).

Could you please help me in achieving this?

Thanks
    Lavanya

• Kento October 8, 2019 at 8:33 pm #

Hi Lavanya,

The system will grant a commission on the full order by default so there’s nothing specific you would need to do except of course set up the commission rates accordingly.

Leave a Reply to Tone Love Click here to cancel reply.

We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account