This WordPress plugin integrates Affiliates with WooCommerce:
- WooCommerce delivers enterprise-level quality and features to your online store.
- Affiliates is an outstanding platform that helps to boost sales through your affiliate program.
With this integration plugin, referrals are created automatically for your affiliates when sales are made.
The plugin allows you to set a referral (commission) rate so that your affiliates get credited with a referral based on a percentage of each sale’s total net amount.
What you need to use this is all free and ready to go:
Install these, set up your shop, decide how much you want to pay your affiliates and start selling!
Installation & Setup
1. Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin. Configure your shop and create products.
2. Install and activate the Affiliates plugin. Use the default settings or configure it to your needs.
3. Upload and activate the Affiliates WooCommerce Integration Light plugin to your WordPress installation.
4. A new WooCommerce Integration Light menu item will appear under the Affiliates menu in WordPress. Set the referral rate for your affiliates there.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What features does this integration provide?
When a sale is made through WooCommerce, a referral is recorded for the affiliate that referred the sale.
How can I set the amount that affiliates earn on each sale?
Go to Affiliates > WooCommerce Integration Light and set the rate there.
Example: If you want to give an affiliate 10% of each net total sales amount, set the rate to 0.1.
I need more features, is there an advanced version?
See Affiliates WooCommerce for more details.