The information on this page is outdated. Please refer to the Documentation..
1. Affiliates Overview
The overview shows summarized information based on current and historic data.
2. Manage Affiliates
This section is where the site’s affiliates are maintained.
They are related to users automatically when affiliates are allowed to sign up on your site. Once an affiliate has signed up, she will appear in this section.
Here you can also add new affiliates manually and edit or remove existing affiliates. An affiliate can also be associated manually to an existing user.
3. Visits & Referrals
This offers a per-day view of information about visits and referrals generated through affiliate links.
4. Affiliates & Referrals
The provides a per-affiliate view of information about visits and referrals generated through affiliate links.
This section is where referrals are displayed and maintained.
The status is used to track whether referrals need further attention:
- Accepted – referrals that are approved and pending payment to the affiliate
- Pending – if a referral needs further review or approval before being accepted
- Closed – a referral is closed when payment to the affiliate has been issued
- Rejected – a referral that has not been approved and will not be credited to the affiliate
This screenshot of the Referrals section is showing detailed information stored along with referrals obtained through the Affiliates Contact widget.
Where general settings are maintained.
The Affiliates menu as seen from the administrative back end.
9. Affiliates Contact Widget
Usable example widget for lead generation and referrals with applied commission rate.
10. Affiliates Contact Widget
A Visitor’s view of the contact widget using the Twenty Eleven theme.
11. Affiliates Registration Widget
Lets visitors sign up to your affiliate program, fully automated. Also available as a shortcode to embed on pages.
12. Affiliates Registration Widget
Visitor’s view of the form. Also available as a shortcode to embed on pages.
13. Affiliates Registration Widget
View of a visitor’s successful form submission to join the site’s affiliate program.
14. Generated Affiliate Area page
This is what an affiliate sees on the page when logged in.