- Groups 404 Redirect allows to redirect visits to pages that are protected by Groups.
- Groups Blog Protect restricts access to blogs based on group membership.
- Groups Forums provides a powerful and yet light-weight forum system for WordPress sites.
- Groups Gravity Forms allows to add users to groups automatically, based on form submissions.
- Groups Import Export – An import and export extension for Groups.
- Groups PayPal – Sell memberships and subscriptions with Groups and PayPal.
- Groups Subscriptions is a subscription framework for Groups.
- Groups WooCommerce Groups for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows you to sell memberships.
- Supports an unlimited number of groups
- Provides a Registered group which is automatically maintained
- Users can be assigned to any group
- Users are added automatically to the Registered group
- Supports group hierarchies with capability inheritance
- Integrates standard WordPress capabilities which can be assigned to groups and users
- Users inherit capabilities of the groups they belong to
- Groups inherit capabilities of their parent groups
Easy user interface
- integrates nicely with the standard WordPress Users menu
- provides an intuitive Groups menu
- conceptually clean views showing the essentials
- quick filters
- administrator overrides can be turned off
- optional tree view for groups can be shown only when needed
- provides its own set of permissions
- cleans up after testing with a “delete all plugin data” option
- All features are supported independently for each blog in multisite installations
Your opinion counts
You & Groups
Feedback is welcome!
Follow me on Twitter for updates on this and other plugins.
Content Access Control
Access restrictions on posts
Content visibility for members and non-members
Example: Limiting visibility of enclosed content to registered users.
Only registered users can see this text.
Content visibility based on capabilities
Example: Showing enclosed content to users who can edit_posts (standard WordPress capability).
You can see this only if you have the edit_posts capability.
Integration in the ‘Users’ menu:
Sections in the ‘Groups’ menu:
Here you can:
- add groups
- remove groups
- assign capabilities to groups
This is where you add, remove and manage capabilities.
Administrator override :
Administrator overrides can be turned off.
For each role these permissions can be set:
- Access Groups: see information related to Groups.
- Administer Groups: complete control over everything related to Groups.
Testing the plugin :
Please visit the documentation page on shortcodes for up-to-date information: Groups Shortcodes
Download the Groups plugin on WordPress.