2.5 update causing errors

Greetings, I’m updating to Enterprise 2.5 and I get the following error:

Warning: include_once((path)/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-enterprise//lib/core/class-affiliates-dashboard-widget.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in (path)/public_html/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-enterprise/lib/core/wp-init.php on line 1178

Please advise.

Thx.

4 Responses to 2.5 update causing errors

1. johnnyriss January 3, 2014 at 7:57 am #

I’ve done the above and the error persists. I sent you an email with the details.

But here are errors from the error log: http://d.pr/f/B6Jv

Please advise.
    Thx.

• kento January 3, 2014 at 9:31 am #

Hi,

Please follow these steps:

1. Backup WordPress and the database.
      2. In your wp-config.php, below ‘For developers: …’ add:
      define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
      define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );
      define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

3. Deactivate and delete the Affiliates Enterprise plugin.
      4. Download a fresh copy of the plugin from the Downloads section.
      5. Check your site’s wp-content/plugins folder and make sure the permissions for the folder are 755 and there is no trace of the affiliates-enterprise folder within it. If it’s still there, make sure to completely remove the affiliates-enterprise folder.
      6. Upload and activate the fresh copy of the Affiliates Enterprise plugin.
      7. Check if there are any errors in wp-content/debug.log

2. antonio December 22, 2013 at 11:20 am #

Hi,
    maybe there is a problem with file permissions. You can try:
    – deactivate Affiliates Enterprise plugin.
    – remove affiliates-enterprise folder manually.
    – reinstall the plugin (then check if affiliates-enterprise//lib/core/class-affiliates-dashboard-widget.php exists).
    cheers

3. antonio December 22, 2013 at 6:18 am #

Hi,
    please reinstall affiliates-enterprise plugin. If the bug persist, please send us to support at itthinx dot com the debug.log file (or the exact error text).
    cheers

We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account