3 levels affiliate program

Hello,

I just purchased Enterprise Plan.

Would you be so kind as to help me setup the 3-level affiliate program as described below?

Three levels:

1. Customer;
2. A lead partner who attracts other partners and for this should also receive a percentage. Accordingly, it creates a partner below him (3);
3. A partner (“Vibe”) who has direct contact with the customer and gives him a discount code.

Now I’ll try to explain how I think it has to work.

– The customer shops for BGN 100 and has a discount code, for example, VIBE10 which gives him a 10% discount.
– “Vibe” partner takes 5% from BGN 100;
– The Leading partner takes 5% also, However, after deducting 10% of the customer discount code: (100-10) x 5% = BGN 4.50

I have tried several times to set up the plugin but no luck. I would appreciate it if someone could give me some pointers on exactly how I could do this.

Thank you in advance!

18 Responses to 3 levels affiliate program

1. George April 8, 2023 at 11:56 am #

Hey Aleksandar,

You’re welcome and many thanks for your kind feedback!

Please proceed with your tests and for any questions, you are more than welcome to follow-up on this topic or start a new one.

Kind regards,
    George

2. George April 5, 2023 at 11:55 am #

Hi Aleksandr,

I’ve reviewed the setup again, apparently the commission rate formula for the partner was missing an * which I forgot mentioning.
    The correct form is (s+0.111*s)*0.05 because the order total needs to be multiplied with 0.111.
    Just in case, I have added a test order and the referrals are properly recorded for both participants, partner and lead partner.

Please have another look and let me know if further assistance is needed on this or the plugin setup in general.

Kind regards,
    George

• Aleksandar Petrov April 8, 2023 at 4:18 am #

Hi George,

Thank you very much for your time.
      I will test on Monday and give you feedback.
      I want to express my gratitude for the top support which you did for me.
      5 stars!!!

Thanks again!

3. George April 5, 2023 at 10:41 am #

Hi Aleksandar,

Please allow me to have another look at your setup. Something must have skipped my attention but will be more certain once I review it again.

Kind regards,
    George

• Aleksandar Petrov April 5, 2023 at 11:12 am #

Sure, take your time!
      The Partner is to take 5% of the total amount of the purchase.

Thank you very much!

4. George April 4, 2023 at 12:27 pm #

Hi Aleksandar,

Based on your description I think that you used the Lead Partner’s link to refer a new order maybe?
    Your use case works if the customer uses the link of the Partner or the coupon that is assigned to the Partner, after all only the Partner has a direct contact with the customer.

Kind regards,
    George

• Aleksandar Petrov April 5, 2023 at 9:47 am #

Hi George,

I used a coupon “vibe10” which is assigned to the Partner. After purchase only the Partner gets a commission but I want the Lead Partner to take 5% ( after deducting 10% of the customer coupon) commission also.

Regards

• Aleksandar Petrov April 5, 2023 at 10:02 am #

Sorry, I made a mistake. Please ignore the previous comment!

I used a coupon “vibe10” which is assigned to the Partner.
      After purchase, only the Lead Partner gets a 5% commission ( after deducting 10% of the customer coupon).
      In Affilaates – Referrals The commission for Partner is 0.
      But I want the Partner to take 5% also.

Regards

5. George April 3, 2023 at 6:13 pm #

Thanks for providing access.

As it seems you haven’t installed Affiliates WooCommerce integration which tracks referred sales on WooCommerce. I have installed and activated the necessary addon for you, please run your tests now and let me know if further assistance is needed.

Kind regards,
    George

• Aleksandar Petrov April 4, 2023 at 12:18 pm #

Hi again,

I made a test.
      Now the plugin works but in Affiliates – Referrals I see a 5% commission for the Lead Partner, but 0 for Partner Vibe (the commission should be 5% from the order).
      You can check in the admin panel.
      How can I fix that?

Regards

6. George April 3, 2023 at 10:49 am #

Hi Aleksandar,

I think there is no reason for you to prepare any screenshots, it’s better to have a closer look at the setup.
    You may create a temp admin account using, george at itthinx dot com preferably on a staging clone, if your site is running live at the moment.

Kind regards,
    George

• Aleksandar Petrov April 3, 2023 at 4:38 pm #

You should have received a link via email.

Regards

7. George March 31, 2023 at 6:40 pm #

Hi Aleksandar,

I think it’s better to use the new formula for the partner if your order total can vary.

Also, in general if customers use a coupon assigned to an affiliate then it’s not necessary to follow an affiliate link, the coupon is enough. Each time a referral is recorded, you can check it under Affiliates > Referrals.

For further assistance you may follow-up here.

Kind regards,
    George

• Aleksandar Petrov April 3, 2023 at 10:30 am #

Hi again,

I have done everything as per your instructions but still the commissions are not coming out. Could you send an email to which I can send screenshots and credentials to the site administration?

Regards

8. Aleksandar Petrov March 31, 2023 at 10:39 am #

Hello,

Thank you very much.
    I did everything step by step.
    Then I entered the site with the affiliate link https://bestcare.bg/?affiliates=3 and place an order with Coupon code: vibe10.
    Where then can I see the commissions of Leading Partner and Partner Vibe ?
    If it’s necessary I will give you access to the administration to review the settings which i made.

Best Regards

9. George March 31, 2023 at 8:13 am #

Furthermore, and since that I don’t expect you to have orders only for 100BGN but the total can vary, the formula for partner’s commission rate should be instead:
    (s+0.111s)*0.05

Kind regards,
    George

• Aleksandar Petrov March 31, 2023 at 10:40 am #

So i have to replace (s+10)*0.05 with (s+0.111s)*0.05 in partner’s commission rate?

10. George March 30, 2023 at 6:03 pm #

Hi Aleksandar,

Welcome to our support forum for Affiliates Enterprise and many thanks for using our affiliate marketing tool on your site.

Let’s assume that you already have two affiliates registered on your system, one to be the lead partner and another one to be the partner. In case you need to add them manually, please refer to Adding a new Affiliate.

Then, edit the partner via Affiliates > Manage Affiliates and under Referrer select the lead partner affiliate. This way the lead partner has referred the partner. After clicking Assign your two levels are ready and you may proceed in setting the commission rates.

Please go to Affiliates > Rates and create a new rate first for the lead partner. For the Type select Rate, as Value specify 0.05 for 5% and further below at the Level select 1. Click on Save. The lead partner will receive a 5% commission of the order total, which means after the coupon has been applied.

Then create another rate for the partner. This time for the Type select Formula, as Value specify the formula (s+10)*0.05. This means that in the order total we will add the coupon discount and grant 5% of this to the affiliate. Click on Save and you’re good to go.

Finally, once you have created the coupon vibe10 and set the discount to 10%, proceed to assign it to your partner. Go to Affiliates > Manage Affiliates, edit the partner and under Affiliates Attributes, click the New Attribute. In the next screen select Coupon, and to the Value field add the coupon code. Please note the lowercase coupon code I mentioned earlier, this is on purpose because WooCommerce creates coupons only in lowercase. After the coupon is assigned to the affiliate, each customer using it will give a commission to the partner and a tiered commission to the lead partner.

Last but not least, if you haven’t done already, please make sure to install Affiliates WooCommerce integration through Affiliates > Settings > Integrations as long as you have installed the Itthinx Updates addon that gives you access to all the addons. Furthermore, once the integration is installed you should deactivate and remove Affiliates WooCommerce Light integration.

For further questions you are more than welcome to follow up on this thread.

Kind regards,
    George

We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account