1) When an affiliate signs up can their ‘website url’, the one they will be placing the links on, be collected?
2) Can their Paypal email address also be collected? Rather than them having to go into ‘profile’ again.
3) Can they have an option to input their preferred password at registration?
4) Where can their existing password be updated?
5) I am a little confused. Is an affiliate registration the same as a WP user?
I followed the instructions here: https://www.itthinx.com/documentation/affiliates/setting-up-affiliate-resources/affiliate-registration-forms-and-pages/. Does ‘Settings/General/Any one can register’ need to be checked for an affiliate to be allowed to join?
The problem with this is:
a) I am getting lots of fake registrations
b) The ‘user’ can see the back end of admin which I do not want. They have access to the notices that say which plugins need to be updated etc.
6) We have in our affiliate terms the following phrase “You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $X or more. ”
Where can I control this please?