I do not have your “Affiliate Products” plugin, as I am currently using the Vendor Products plugin at Woo…
However, that may change, depending on the answer to this question.
I would like for my affiliates to be rewarded when they find/refer “partners” to our marketplace (by partners, I am referring to the Vednors who would sell products on my marketplace).
So, for example Affiliate A refers Vendor A to our website. Vendor A fills out a form and is manually approved by us. Once manually approved, I would like the following to happen:
Whenever Vendor A makes a sale, referring Affiliate will make a small commission, as well. Now, the product that is being sold has a universal commission rate, that applies to all affiliates, such as Affiliate B. So the payout scenario may look like this:
1. Affiliate A refers Vendor.
2. Vendor sells product for $100.
3. Affiliate A gets 5% of all Vendor’s sales.
4. Affiliate B gets 15% of all Vendor’s sales.
5. If Affiliate A were to have sold Vendor product, by referring traffic to it directly, he would earn 5% + 15%.
Hope that makes sense. How might you recommend achieving that?