Before you request support:
- Please read the documentation
- Search – many questions have already been answered, searching the site can give you immediate results.
- If you have not found an answer to your question, please post it in the appropriate section.
Submitting a topic
- Be concise and precise: post one topic per single issue or question. Do not post large chunks of text covering multiple issues in a single topic.
- Provide details about your setup, including information about current versions used, active plugins and theme.
- Use pastebin to post links to your code.
- Be patient and note that politeness is appreciated and expected, both ways. Support hours are outlined on the Support page, please do not expect an answer outside support hours, we have families, too 🙂