Forum: Groups Import Export

• Nickname imports only on update

I am using custom column headers to import my users. If I use the column header “meta:nickname”, I can get the Nickname to save, but only on a second pass of importing the users and checking the “Update existing users.” checkbox. So I import once to create the new users, and the Nickname is showing…

• how to install import export extension?

I already installed the updates and entered the key but I cannot find the option to export the groups. I’m on Groups version 2.11.1

• Field Declaration Error on Import

I’m getting Error on line 1, @user_email is not a valid email address when trying to import a tsv file, field declaration is simple as just trying bulk assign users to a group @user_email groups

• Did not get my license key for activation

need the license key to activate. did not get by email. site is vedavoo.com; accounting@vedavoo.com is primary listed. scott@vedavoo.com can be used as well (my direct). Please let me know. Scott

• tsv file cannot load into excel in format required…

this export plugin will not allow me to export users in the format I need… This TSV data is jumbled into a txt file and will not seperate… Please advise.

• Do I need to update the plugin?

I have purchased the highest version, but I don’t know if I have to update the plugin or how to act in order to install the plugin in other installations. I am looking forward to your response. Thank you very much!!

• How can i update my plan?

How can I update my license to go from one site to several sites? Thank you

• Users are not updated

Hi I have problems assigning groups to users when I use Groups Import Export. When I update groups, it works, but when I checked the users, the groups are not assigned. I use BuddyPress in my site so I guessed it must be an incompatibility with groups and I deactivated. When active, I got errors…

• Import access for Shop Manager

Hello, I would like to give the User import access to WooCommerce Shop Manager role, but it doesn’t look like there is a plugin setting for it. Is there any code snippet that I can use to do so? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

• Save a custom export format

Hello, Every time I want to export users I have to choose which columns to include in the export csv, which is a bit of work and it’s easy to create errors. Is there any way I can save a export format and use that format every time I want to export users? Please let…

• Error on Import & Documention

Hi there I would like to request a refund. I have tried multiple methods of import mentioned in your documentation. None of them are working. 1. http://docs.itthinx.com/document/groups-import-export/import-users/ says to save as CSV then http://docs.itthinx.com/document/groups-import-export/file-format-column-order/ says to save as text file with tab separation. Neither of these work 2. http://docs.itthinx.com/document/groups-import-export/file-format-column-order/ mentions a Help tab which does…

• How to install/use API

Groups import export provides two filters: groups_import_export_new_user_registration_subject groups_import_export_new_user_registration_message how do you install or access those filters? thks

• Group Expiration

We set the expiration date at 1 year when adding users to groups. Is there a way to set this when using the import plugin?

• How do I install it?

I cannot seem to be able to install my download unto WordPress