I’ve purchased this extension specifically so that I can show business related category products to business buyers only – users who have had their status linked to ‘ business user’ in user profile management.
We have a B2C shop onsite and a B2B shop onsite.
We need the B2B shop to appear behind a locked page – only available to our business users, no issue on that.
The issue that we are facing is that we only want the business category linked products to show on this B2B shop page and for them to not be available to see via the the B2C shop page. We do not want these business category products appearing on the other B2C shop page via Category drop down or search feature.
This is where I thought that your extension could help, but we’ve not been able to get it working at all?
Is there a guide for how to set this extension up for this sole purpose please, perhaps we’ve done this incorrectly, or your plugin does not work this way?
In summary, we need to:
1. Link WooCommerce Product Category to WooCommerce Product (Category name is ‘business product’)
2. Link business user to be able to view the products linked to business product category only – as only user type who can view the products linked to category noted
3. Set business category products to show only on the B2B shop page (which will be a locked page, standard WP default) – we will use Business category to show only those products linked via categorisation.
4. We do not want to interfere with what other users can see on the B2C shop page – we want them to be able to see everything except for the Business category linked products
5. We do not want the business users to see the B2C products in their shop page (will manage that via categorisation)
Can you please confirm that this is possible and confirm how do we set your plugin up to do this?
Thanks a lot for your help, greatly appreciate it.