Affiliates Enterprise

Affiliates woocommerce integration

Hello Everyone, I just purchased Affiliates Enterprise and I am in the process of setting it up. During the settings, it was recommended to install the Affiliates WooCommerce Integration plugin and when I followed the link to start the download it gave me a notice saying: Plugin not found. Could you please advise? Blessings to […]

Continue Reading

Warning: when adding a object or term for rates

Hi guys! Hopes everything is good with you? Using: Affiliate Enterprise Version 4.13.0 I’m playing around with my local sandbox and noticed a warning when I’m trying to add an object or term for rates. “Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /Users/user/ProjectsWP/itthinx/app/public/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-enterprise/lib/ext/includes/class-affiliates-rate.php on line 83” I also […]

Continue Reading

Top Up Affiliates

Hello, I use pay per click for promotion purposes I would like to manually increase the stats like visits or totals in the dashboard of an affiliate. Is this possible ? And is it possible when I have set an affiliate to close i.e. paid out that the stats like visits and totals are set […]

Continue Reading

Change decimal places

Hello, I have already searched the forum but the solutions I found do not work. I have as indicated : function affiliates_change_decimals_example( $decimals, $context ) { if ( $context === ‘display’ ) { $decimals = 2; } else { $decimals = 6; } return $decimals; } add_filter( ‘affiliates_referral_amount_decimals’, ‘affiliates_change_decimals_example’ ); entered in the wp config […]

Continue Reading

Need your advice

Hi. I had purchased Enterprise then found an integration problem with ARMember that my them heavily uses for membership registration, membership level payment/admin and profiles… so fairly necessary for my new site I’m hoping to launch in a few weeks https://pridevu.com. They (ARMember – https://www.armemberplugin.com/) has integrated with your Pro version and based on my […]

Continue Reading

Api integration with third-party services

Hello, help me set up integration to get data from a third-party service. Here are links to the parameters and methods of the service: https://developers.admitad.com/ru/doc/webmaster-api/ It is required to receive: clicID, order amount, partner ID of our network and so on I tried to figure it out myself using the documentation on the page: https://docs.itthinx.com/document/affiliates-enterprise/api/ […]

Continue Reading

[affiliates_id] in cf7

Hi Antonio I need to insert the id field of the logged in user in a cf7 field Let me explain, I have a cf7 form on a page reserved for affiliates that allows them to send some data to the administration However, I need to create a field that contains the affiliate ID and […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates dissapering

We run affiliates enterprise with Permanent usernames in a 25 level tiered structure. When our affiliates looks in their Organisation overview – affiliates are vanishing / dissapering from their tiers. We have set up so only the amount per tier is showed like Level 1 – 25 affiliates Level 2 – 17 affiliates and so […]

Continue Reading

Stats referrals

Hey! Sorry for my English. Affiliates Enterprise plugin – shortcode : 1. How can I display the buyer’s email from the order? (default is user_email) 2. How to display Order No. now in the format: Protected: Order – February 8, 2022 @ 10:41 AM in format: Protected: Order #2028 – February 8, 2022 @ 10:41 […]

Continue Reading

Tiers Template

Hi guys! Hopes everything is good with you? I’ve been searching here in the forum about the tiers shortcode and I think that I talked with George about this before and he suggested something like expand/collapse via CSS. This is not optimal for us though we would like to style the render_tree with some flexbox/grid […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account