General Questions

Swapping from Contact form 7 to Gravity Forms

Hi, I have been a happy user of the affiliate Pro plugin for some time now. I have always used Contact Form 7 plugin with it but i have the need to change over to Gravity Forms. I already have 150+ affiliates registered. But i want to start using Gravity Forms instead of Contact form […]

Continue Reading

Caldera Forms Integration

Has anybody done an integration with Caldera Forms or has any idea how to do it? I’m not a coder. I want to have each successful Caldera form submission register an affiliate “sale”. I know how to setup the form but how do make the connection to Affiliates/Partner?

Continue Reading

Referral amount per currency

Hi there We have 2 products that we sell in 3 currencies. I would like to be able to give £4 for every sale in GBP, $6 for every sale in USD and 6EUR for every sale in EUR. Is this possible?

Continue Reading

Contact Form Intergrations

Hi Guys, I have been using the affiliate plugin on my website for a while now. I currently have it intergrated with contact form 7. I thought when i first installed and setup your affiliate plugin that there was an option to use either contact form 7 or gravity forms, is that correct? Ive had […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Commission From Lowest Tier

I’m looking into possibly upgrading to Affiliate Enterprise for my program to add multiple tiers. The question I keep getting the most is from those who want to make a commission from their lower-tier hires. I.E. Affiliate A brings on Affiliate B, whom then makes a sale, so does Affiliate A make a percentage from […]

Continue Reading

Are you still supporting this?

Wordfence has started to report your Itthinx Updates plugin as “abandoned”. I see the last update on this plugin that I bought from you was in 2015. Are you going to maintain this plugin and correct any updates for vulnerabilities that have been identified in the wordpress code?

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account